Share your tunes

It has been a while since I recorded a track straight out my hardware setup.
This came out yesterday, as usual Octatrack + Machinedrum + MicroQ.
Video is made manipulating clips from archive.org in TouchDesigner

12 Likes, 0 Comments - @tracya.av on Instagram: "Flyby 52,13

Live rec - Octatrack, Machinedrum, Micro Q"

3 Likes

yeah!:+1:

cool!

Red Planet

Octatrack only #techno Perfomance :slight_smile:

All sounds coming from my various pack for Octatrack, available on Gumroad!

Thanks for watching!

2 Likes

Dear ENs! More ambient if you love it. Welcome

4 Likes

Something I made for…

4 Likes

Mixed in AUM and mastered in Cubasis for iPad. Fabfilter apps are amazing. Much more affordable than for computer it is crazy

6 Likes

My latest tune.
Even after all these years got to love my Virus.

6 Likes

I was the first one to get keys for the new warehouse space the company I work for just acquired, before work started to remodel the space I took the opportunity to go back on Valentine’s day and record some improvisations played out into the really lush reverb of the empty hall. It’s made entirely of blade runner samples and sounds of the train going by.

2 Likes

another effort. guess this is house music? i dunno. clearing out the Octatrack and getting it all polished up in Ableton…

5 Likes

I enjoy patterns and minimal stuff.

3 Likes

An Electronica/avant-garde song :slight_smile:

I hope you like it

7 Likes

A new one from us both as 12" and digital if you want to support it that way.

It’s a 3 tracker and one I think might please an Elektron palette.

Bass, crunch, ringing, hiss, anxious fm, repetitive nonsense.

2 Likes

I’ve got a new dub techno EP out today on Insectorama. It’s free or pay what you want on bandcamp to support the label and available on all the usual streaming services. There are a few limited edition cds still available for the collectors too.

Thanks to our own @sl1200mk2 for his amazing mastering work.

Hope you enjoy it and thanks for checking it out.

5 Likes

I’ve released two EPs in November and February, starting a new project called “Hevlaran”. It’s twisty, grainy Techno of sorts, feel free to check it out.

3 Likes

What delays did you use?

Congrats on the release by the way, sounds crisp

1 Like

The Moog semi modulars with the Godfather are a lovely combination!

7 Likes

Instabuy for me.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Haha that’s a can of worms. I’ll try to keep it short.

Distant Machines: the chords are a combination of Pigments and samples, with some of the delays coming from pigments, then returns with arturia’s space echo, delay brigade, and a third with echoboy and ableton’s echo.

Solitude: Almost all of the delays are on return tracks for this one. Modnetic/Echo, Arturia’s space echo, and UA Silo (not exactly a delay, but works in combination with bubbler) and Soundhack Bubbler.

Desert Sky: A combination of insert and return delays on this one. The main chord line is Pigments, 3 stacked space echoes with lots of automation plus diffuse, supporting chords/piano use pigments, arturia’s eternity delay, Puremagnetik’s Eidolon/Fathoms, Diffuse, arturia’s delay brigade x2. Return tracks are modnetic, diffuse, echoboy/echo, and a wash verb with space echo/sandman.

All of my returns go back to a buss that gets further automation and processing. Basically I just chain fx until I get the aesthetic I want and automate and mix as I go.

@oieubbrgov Thanks for the support, that means a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last month the challenge was to make some Neo Soul Lofi…this month I’ve tried Synthwave. Sounds and basic structure came from the MC-101 but I recorded it into Logic Pro for final composition and mixing.
Not sure that I’ve nailed Synthwave but hopefully it has an 80s synth-pop feel.

5 Likes