Share your tunes

This time I team up with friends for some real dark ambient:

Scary stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

A future garage-ish track I finished off at the weekend. This one was made entirely ITB:

7 Likes

This is pretty much the first thing I recorded with the A4II … and I didn’t do much but mute the bassline and drums here and there … the lead sound is modulating itself on two looong LFOs with the delay track modulating it’s rate too.

5 Likes

kick is pretty cool. Sounds woody in a good way…

1 Like

Fanks … all tweaked stock sounds … I am very fond of A4 kicks, I think this is BD Minimal

1 Like

All synth made with Digitone and Routine SP, beat with Ableton.

10 Likes

All M8 tune. Drums were sampled into M8, the rest are it’s internal synth engines

7 Likes

My piece “umschlungen” for Quartet. FFO dark and dissonant stuff.
It’s a piece about love.

10 Likes

Heh, that makes a change from the usual stuff in here. Great!

1 Like

Hello,
all of my tunes are produced with Elektron boxes… some even with other gear,.
But so far im lost without Elektron sequencers… so its mostly elektron…
I keep A4mk1, OTmk2,Digitone, others I had and at some point let go, sold em…

enjoy, feedback appreciated
cheers

5 Likes

ignore

6 Likes

First song made using the new song mode:

9 Likes

I liked this a lot!

Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

9 Likes

This is from the release I put out a couple weekends ago, definitely my favorite thing I’ve ever made.

12 Likes

Sharing a new track from an album I have coming out in a few months:

This is a long one that goes a few different places, main sample is being played by the Digitakt. First Maymind track with a ripping guitar solo (played by me on an acoustic electric, natch).

Thanks to those listening! Been putting a lot into this release, as it’s the first official release on my new label.

8 Likes

Nice! That opening is so balmy and a bit cinematic, makes me think of lazy summer evenings.

1 Like

Thank you! Totally agree. I’m such a sucker for chords on a wurli. One of my favorite sounds; so evocative. Thanks for listening :slight_smile: