Share your tunes

Pure Rytm Mk2 with some vinyl samples :smiley:

4 Likes

Another go using Rytm Mk2 as centerpiece of production. I am beginning to really like working that way! The machine is fed with guitar samples and runs through Analog Heat Mk2 - leading to some sort of guitar-driven, melodic/melancholic lofi-electronica.
No processing ITB. I hope some of you might like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed listening to this track :slight_smile:

Thank you. I enjoyed your track’s groove.

hey all. got a new EP available.
hopefully someone will enjoy it

A post was merged into an existing topic: Thoughts on online music promotion?

2 Likes

Experimenting around pseudo generative music:

A4 on drums, Monostation main lead (thru avalanche run fx), Crave background lead (thru CBA mood fx), Volca drum bells (thru analog drive and meris polymoon).

2 Likes

Hello elektronauts :v:
I started to have fun on two sounds, it became a song but it remains very experimental the end is brutal, I stopped recording before the end :laughing:

4 Likes

Hip Hop-/Rap- Intrumental made on OT, A4, DN:

4 Likes

not a tune but last week I performed live at Red Light Radio in Amsterdam :slight_smile:

1h of unreleased stuff using Octatrack, Digitone, Analog Rytm and Analog Heat.

Video:

Audio:

4 Likes

nice!

1 Like

My cover of Deru’s 1979
with Novation Peak, Waldorf Quantum, Modor NF-1…

3 Likes

Here’s a live, all-hardware jam, courtesy of having a day off. There aren’t enough days in life where I’m not looking at a computer screen. In that respect, synth hardware is such a godsend.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new here and like to introduce myself with this little jam.

While exploring the Dual VCO engine of Analog RYTM as well as some effects of the MOD Duo X, this Jam resulted.
All sounds have been created using the analog engines of Analog RYTM and the following effects of Duo X:
  • Rakarrack Distortion
  • Calf Exciter, Enhancer and Saturator
  • Shiroverb
    I’m curious about your feedback and inputs!
2 Likes

I recently sold some things (mentioned in my last post) and picked up an Alesis NitroMesh Drumkit - does anyone else use this as a midi controller? I have only had it for a few days, but learning and playing drums on it is quite fun, and I mapped bass notes and other sounds to the pads also to make this track.

2 Likes

Hers from my latest jam = ) Pretty satesfied with this koncept to keep the same loop for the whole song.

1 Like

Sweet, glad to see some more newbies here, u have som very internsting sounds there, How do you record your jams? Im struggeling with my recordings i get super bad quallity,

Really like ur base =).

Pls get some cements of my videos aswell i posted below.

1 Like

Love it!

Subscribed to your youtube channel earlier today. Great stuff! Matriarch is on my current wish list :slight_smile:

1 Like