Share your tunes

Great stuff !

Lot of pretty good work here :star_struck:

Here is a little track with my last setup after 6 months of diet.

Hope you’ll enjoy it !

2 Likes

My new synth pop track out on Youtube now. Gear used: Bass station 2, Pro 2, Prologue, System 8, Digitone, VC340 and some soft synths.

really enjoyed that man. Guitar stabs were great idea…really elevated the song.

1 Like

awesome! reminded me alot of african rhythms of Vula Viel - but they are acoustic band

Here is an older tune I made on OP1 …then mixed in Reason. It was inspired by idea of creating a song following a platformer type 8-bit game … ending in a boss fight :slight_smile: Panning is little odd though. hindsight is 2020

1 Like

Made on OT, AF and a bit of DN:

4 Likes

First song on Digitakt! I got it 2 days ago and have never really used hardware only DAW until now and i had a blast with it
Its a remix of Chozo Ruins from Metroid Prime.

I think i accidentaly detuned the first pad a little oh well!

1 Like

Seriously good!

1 Like

Digger deeper into my Cwejman SM-1 module. Using one of its LFO’s as a 3rd oscillator for the bass part. All synth sounds were one pass on the SM-1, sequences by a Qu-Bit Bloom. Drums are various eurorack modules sequenced from OT

1 Like

Glad you dig it! It was such a fun experiment

1 Like

One more before a quick holiday. If you like the sound of gameboys breaking…

4 Likes

little jam from the other night as i step closer to actually getting something that sounds half decent

1 Like

just right in for the weekend: my new pumping big beat track called “Datafuck”, first time I did really everything by myself, including voice and sounddesign (with dfam, matriarch and ether), no presets or samples involved, mixed in ableton, enjoy :smiley:

6 Likes

trap beat live hardwaRRE jam w digitakt and moog mother

1 Like

In memory of Rutger Hauer (1944-2019) and Roy Batty (2016-2019)

3 Likes

a stormy saturday jam

4 Likes

A work in progress / result of half a days work. Deckards shines here I think.

2 Likes

2 Likes

how about some melancholy techno? used mostly Rytm and Digitone for this track

4 Likes