Share your tunes

Old jam is stumbled onto and did a basic remix. All sounds made on a borrowed 0Coast and sampled into my OT

Played this on the Rytm Mk2.
Samples are Vinyl.

1 Like

Crazy cool sounds you have there!
What speakers/headphones did you use recording this?
Feels like a bit too much midfrequencies on my speakers.
I would highly suggest tryin to get everything on lower levels than your basedrum and snare to give it more clarity. Love the pad part at the end!
And the clickin/fx sounds are amazing too!

Keep it up.

1 Like

Nice! So Spacey XD

1 Like
2 Likes

Octatrack, A4 and AR 1 take

2 Likes

I like the breakdown, very nice

1 Like

Hey thanks man I was happy with how that bit turned out… Cheers

Thnx!

Thank you.
I’m using some mid priced monitors. I will pay attention to this.

Thank you.
I recorded with Ableton via Audio interface. Sometimes directly form the RYTM via USB and overbridge

I know many of us are losing our marbles right now over the Elektron tease, but I thought maybe I should spend some time making music as well. Here’s a moody piece that came together thanks to some great hardware inspiration. No Elektron (which is a rarity for me), but lots of other great stuff here:

4 Likes

3 Likes

working on a new ep lately. all AK + sample drums.

4 Likes

Latest one from my band Makings. We are heavy users of Octatrack and Digitone.

“Cairon takes centre stage against a backdrop of hypnotic beats, guitars & synth in the the group’s latest track.”

I’m working last time on ambient stuff with downtempo glitchy beats.

This one, I control CBA Mood with Digitone to create a glitchy ambient background. Polymoon adds spacy warm to pad. I used two tracks on Digitone, each one is panned and sending to different pedals (one to mood and another to polymoon).
Digitakt thru analog heat with fuzz circuit.
Mix and master on ableton.

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

nice work on both these tracks man!

Really like this. Kinda sounds like the track is breathing.