Share your tunes

Thank you for this feedback, really appreciate it. It’s very hard to take a step back when you’ve been listening to thing on repeat. Will mix this again in the next couple of week.

Octatrack vs the World. Listen if you dare! :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

This is nice! There is one thing that I would put in there if it was me. :smiley: An acid-style bassline, more on the hollow-spacey side to match the aesthetic of course. Nice sounds and rhythm.

Thanks!

Here’s my first track with the Roland MC-707. Lots more thoughts in the dedicated thread on Elektronauts, but in sum I think it’s got enough interesting features to compete in that groovebox space; it might be the all-in-one for some. I really like the synth sounds and the idea of the performance effects (if not entirely their implementation).

Take a listen!

1 Like

was def thinkin about some thin maybe some acidy synth in there

1 Like

Another project with a friend sounds cool so far :wink:
Saturn has 69 moons and was a good inspiration for choosing a name :smiley:
Hope you like it!

6 Likes

Just released a new EP based on a performance I was commissioned to do where I had to write 3 songs about the end of the 1971 movie musical grease. I wrote 3 alternate endings. Here they are!

3 Likes

New live set, this one is basically all live and randomly sampled records cycling through a couple of playback parameters on the octatrack. Kinda jazzy industrial. Cheers!

5 Likes

No idea why, but I was thinking about the band Suicide and the passing of Alan Vega. Did a humble sort of tribute. Eurorack sequenced by OT

2 Likes

This is dope. Time to pull out all the Eric Copeland records.

2 Likes

Working on this sort of thing lately

6 Likes

Guitar sampled into Digitakt and partially reversed and a layered beat on top.

2 Likes

ORCA sequenced DN

A fairly chilled end-of-summer track from me. DT is running the drums and samples here, plus sequencing the Peak, and my A4 is providing some chords, FX and sequencing the 0-coast on bass duty.

3 Likes

Perfect genre descriptor :+1:

1 Like

Back to ambient(ish) landscapes:

2 Likes

tried the Digitakt with external midi controller :control_knobs:

1 Like

Making some ambient stuff with the Digitone and a Blofeld

1 Like