That mc-707… given how much fun I have already with my TR-8S… I can feel the GAS…
Hooooo, the new MC line might be just what I’m looking for!
It has the sounds of legendary Roland rhythm machines and synthesizers that are the foundation of electronic music—including the TR-808, TR-909, TB-303, JUNO-106, and SH-101.
And here we go again…
The question is… ACB models or shitty samples ?
128 steps. That’s good.
Christ! that has to be one of the shittest demo tunes ever. Or should that be “eva” to be more fitting with the music
That MC-707 looks like a bit of a rival to the octatrack…
Not sure about this… the OT is on a category of its own. More like a Toraiz rival to me.
Indeed, shitty video like always. Luckily I can see beyond that.
want to know how much synthesis is possible in the grooveboxes.
The jupiter x/xm is also interesting. was very interested in the system 8. these might even be better
Currently scrolling through the MC-707 manual and adding all the interesting information to this list:
- 128 voice polyphony (varies according to CPU usage)
- 8 tracks, each with 16 Clips
– Each track can either be a drum, tone (VA synth) or Looper (advanced sample live record & playback) track
– Each drum track has 16 sample based instruments
- Clip with max. 64 Steps
- Two midi outs
– Each track can send midi notes to a different channel and midi out
– Total time Looper: 1 minute
– Records external and internal tracks
– Has time stretch and pitch shift
- Total time User Samples: 12 minutes mono, 6 minutes in stereo
– 1x Multi-Effect per Track: 90 types
– 1x EQ per Track
– 1x Send Chorus/Delay: 9 types
– 1x Send Reverb: 7 types
– 1x External stereo send and return
– 1x Master Effect: 90 types
– 1x Master Compressor
– 1x Master EQ
– Tone: 3,000 and more
– Drum Kit: 80 and more
- Pad modes:
— Allows to configure different Scatter effects or effect send values per pad (similar to Rytm performance mode)
MC707 $1800 AUD, MC101 $850 AUD JU-06A $699 AUD it’s a no buy from me.
hmm. looks like samples, no ACB…?
according to this, pretty complete:
For that money you could grab Octatrack, Rytm, Digitakt etc.
removes Miles from preorder email list
I’m not Miles
they only write about drum, tone and user sample.
What is drum and tone? Samples or synthesis? Both?
Can’t watch the videos right now
There’s a VA engine as well as sampling engine.
I’m still watching bobeats for now: