Share your tunes

ORCA sequenced DN

A fairly chilled end-of-summer track from me. DT is running the drums and samples here, plus sequencing the Peak, and my A4 is providing some chords, FX and sequencing the 0-coast on bass duty.

3 Likes

Perfect genre descriptor :+1:

1 Like

Back to ambient(ish) landscapes:

2 Likes

tried the Digitakt with external midi controller :control_knobs:

1 Like

Making some ambient stuff with the Digitone and a Blofeld

1 Like

dont forget to rewind your clock :wink:

1 Like

I love pretty much everything you do…great stuff!

1 Like

Goofy ass robot rock. Not sure why I’ve been in this mindset lately :confused:

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you for saying that, I’m very flattered!

First track I’ve completed and fairly happy with in a while … techno with a Fat AR analog kick

4 Likes

New deep/tech house remix I did for Lowbit records. Entirely on Analog Rytm mk2, and Digitone. Recorded live as a stereo file into Ableton. Any feedback would be great! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

great energy! that vocal and 303 are working well

Great track and vibe, definitely something I would listen to!..

1 Like

Thanks, made use of tb3 in this one

1 Like

Cheers! :smile:

1 Like

Hey guys:) Just released this on bandcamp. I’m using ARMK2, Digitone, Half Size Continuum and Intellijell Atlantis. I would really appreciate if you have a listen: https://vibko.bandcamp.com/album/work

2 Likes

Here’s a dark, minimal, hypnotic journey. Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Performance I did with DT on drums. Ableton sequenced my Korg DW8000 , Model D and Roland SC88Pro. I played lead on the DX7. All original patches :slight_smile: (Except the sc88 which I don’t think any sound you make with it could technically be called original). It was a good challenge to get the drums sounding truly stereo, but I’m sure any experienced digitakter is used to those tricks by now.

2 Likes

Mainly Octatrack, sequencing and mangling AR, DN
Kontakt strings
I’m not so much into dance etc, please help me in genre definition :slight_smile:

6 Likes