Share something

Thanks!

Some drums + blops’n’blips are RYTM but the track’s being put together in Logic. Despite trying to move away from it I still love Sculpture the in-built physical modelling synth, it’s used here for the main ‘riff’ (2 instances) and the pipe sound.

Watery stuff is mostly lots of cutoff automation of resonant filters (a few per sound source; envelope and manual for bubble, subtler lfos for ‘waviness’) + flanging and other modulation fx like pitch shifting delays. Played around with filtered noise for splashes etc.

Working on a collection of watery music which started as an EP and is now well over an hour :grimacing:

2 Likes

now prepping for a new series of live shows, but in the meantime here’s what i was up to last year

selling my casio mt540 now as it was rinsed on this

enjoy the trip

Hi!
I’m letting my Rytm go for an Octatrack, and thus have to jam a bit before it goes. Even dabbled around in iMovie for this one. Thought it came out ok!

Quick Machinedrum lunch break jam!

14 Likes

Lovely :ok_hand:

a thing i did last night

8 Likes

Nice work.

Thank You Sir!

Mad! I love that, picture suits it too :grin::+1:

1 Like

sweet, would like to see a pic of the elektron HQ lunch jam area…

… I jam at my desk :tongue:

10 Likes

This arrived in work today.

3 Likes

Damn! I guess jamming at Elektron HQ is called research … Are you guys still recruiting? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i need this mouse pad!

What poor box is being used as a lift for your MD? :frowning:

Foam yoga wedge matts werk PERFECT to angle em up :wink:

Another MD.

Uhh, well you see, I grabbed a non-uw first … so…

1 Like

:open_mouth: poor thing

Economical too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ihave my tickets Today Aurora Halal (Mutual Dreaming NYC) plays Live in my city CDMX for this womens day!!!

i share a video of her live setup with the Octatrack + Evolver + Blofeld in japan 2017.

Nice to see a Party with a Women Headliner Rocking Live with Elektrons!

7 Likes

Ta!

1 Like

Nice, where did you find these?
I made some stands in the shop at the highschool I teach at out of some scrap wood. These look much nicer.