Share something

Juno 60 Chorus. Is it really a Dimension C type?

1 Like

Not exactly music but very recently finished this video for a song by Patrik Lechner (awesome electronic music artist and Max/MSP and TouchDesigner bible author). It was an animation exercise to come to grips with Houdini animation tools (in love with this software), as I’m a Motion Design student currently.

Use headphones :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My last track. Made with the Monomachine, the Machinedrum, the Analog 4 and my modular.

2 Likes

“Discovered” this yesterday

Had a bit of cry midway through. Such beautiful music.

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

I visited the ProLight+Sound fair yesterday to meet some old friends. It was super smal and quite empty compared to the years before and there wasn’t much to see. The most interesting thing was an exhibition of some vintage gear so I took a few pics and thought some of you might appreciate them as well.

6 Likes
1 Like

The second M4L patch I dare to finish :relaxed: :

I want a DFAM so much but have no cash so I made this :

Lunatique, a Max for Live device that allows you to “knob-sequence” :

• Midi CC
  • Midi notes
  • Other devices parameters

Personnaly I sequence the modwheel of a Digitone with it, on which I can assign multiple destinations.

You can midi-map your midi controller to the 8 knobs to get a more hardware feeling.

This time it’s not free but stays affordable : 1 symbolic Euro, we’ll see if people still download when I ask for a tip :sweat_smile:

Fine print : I do not guarantee technical support.

2 Likes

I recently did a beat tape that I fashioned to be like a dream-like version of American Top 40 with Casey Kasem. You can listen to it here if you’re interested:

I went through a lot of old American Top 40 episodes when making this project and I came across this bit of audio of Casey Kasem discussing Walter Carlos’ transition to Wendy Carlos. I found it incredibly moving and progressive (this episode was from 1979!!!). It gave me a whole new respect for Casey Kasem and how he used his massive platform to promote open mindedness, empathy, and kindness. It actually made me tear up a bit. It got me curious and I did some research on Casey and he was an impressively principled guy.

4 Likes

That was fascinating and extremely ahead of the curve for a mainstream radio show in 1979. His was the voice of my childhood.

1 Like

Exactly! It was a brave stance to take especially in 1979 but he was so elegant and compassionate in his delivery that it doesn’t really come off as a political statement even though it totally was. Also, I’m 100% with you on AT40 being the sound of childhood. Listening to those old episodes is like a time machine.

2 Likes

Interesting video….

What on earth is this monster…

1 Like

A unicorn.

WOW…they are using OLD MOTU I/O.

looks like two Ultralite MK1 or 2’s
2 micro lites and 2 micro express

Homemade sauce chien with some dried tangor fruit and much chili.
Well, I have another one with less oil and more chilis…
This one is not too strong, and with a taste of lemon… Love it!

Locals approve.

3 Likes

found this old old mp3, midi file with tr808 & tb303 single cycles

3 Likes

My brother in law did an amazing job at painting these (from Tainted Grail game).
I took the pictures.

3 Likes

sad noisy ambient with some VSTis and a Bass Recorder (played by Sylvia Hinz)

3 Likes

That’s a Digico SD 12 live dound console.