Share something

i debated chopping it up but just left it as is for this. it’s kind of amazing imagining these adults going through life this way.

1 Like

I love your picture.
Something similar happened to me lately, not as big but still…
Beware of rats!

1 Like

oof yeah I had been having a battle with relocating some wood rats recently (also known as packrats) they are actually pretty cute but they can be highly destructive and love to steal shiny objects to decorate their den spaces with. I think they have finally decided to move on to a more wild area but they were somehow finding their way into a closet and taking Xmas decorations… would have loved to found their little home all decorated up :santa:

1 Like

Not mine:

5 Likes
2 Likes

That’s pretty slick!

1 Like

It’s brilliant! No more audio drops.

I would do Core+Key+Dials
Little micro-transport for Logic :+1:t6:

1 Like

Interested in playing the mixer

I had a look at this serie of video about dub mixing. Well explain.

1 Like

I’m claiming the earth is a simulation, and the 26 second pulse is when the data packets are being transmitted to the “computer” running the sim. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

they need to upgrade the hardware. 1 frame per 26 seconds is lousy performance.

1 Like

Lots of data amassed. It’s sending 1024 Yottabytes…so it’s pretty fast. Those aren’t frames. They are data reports. The sim runs at 120fps.

1 Like

Once upon a time I played this lovely sounding instrument: a door. Not just a squeaky metal door but a singing door! :nyan:

That has been in an abandoned factory. I recorded a lot there, but this was one of my favorites.

For about a decade now I didn`t dare to touch it or I just had no idea how to go on with this recording.

Now it just happened. :happy:

It is accompanied by a subharmonicon (no sequencer running but played with analog keys).

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/BZlRt05RY9Y

stumbled across this the other night. pretty funny stuff…
Star Trek: Acid Party

Having so much fun with this trinity today, such a good combo

2 Likes

Creepy! What’s down there? We need a video exploration

2 Likes

I recorded and made this video for my buddy. It’s an hour-and-40-minute vinyl DJ set.

For whatever reason I felt the need to change everything every time he changed the record, so here, 50+ hours of editing later, it is finally posted on youtube:

https://youtu.be/Y9dojZMnxYI?t=73

…not sure why there’s no preview…

It’s pretty long but if you feel like skipping around you’ll get the gist.

Should be a good solo, home-alone, house-party video.

3 Likes

It ended up being an old well that was no longer functional. It had its walls cave in and soil from under the walk way decided to travel over there and fill it in. I did do a check for leprechaun gold but all I found was dirt and bugs :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’d be out there like, “hmm… I must have missed the gold.” …at least three times daily

Gameboy vibes.

7 Likes