Share something

Been messing around trying to make cool album covers for who knows what. :laughing: Any thoughts or suggestions on the piece?

3 Likes

I like the contrast in layers!

2 Likes

A little something on the Blackbox. Reminds me somehow of the Fellowship of the Ring, as the second section kicks in.

1 Like
2 Likes

How are things now Sherelle?

2 Likes

good for a chuckle…love Brule…

1 Like

Oh, things are just fine. I did get the job, and will have had this permanent position for one year on the 24th of March. Kids are back in school, well most of the kids in our District are (students are being phased in).

4 Likes

I work as a Paraeducator at a school in a School District in Western Washington State. Last week was Classified Employee’s Appreciation Week. The school PTA and the certificated employees (teachers, administrators, etc.) buy tokens of appreciation for the classified employees (Paraeducators, Office/Administrative Assistants, etc.). It was nice. We got cookies, chocolate bars, drinks, and other small gifts. Today, a local church also gave us gift bags containing goodies. So, last week and the first half of this week have been good, not just the gifts, but the fact that we’re appreciated. :smiley:

6 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

I’m a drone pilot, but really feel like a kid when I see this

11 Likes

Holy shit. :neutral_face:
Pilot skills!

2 Likes
5 Likes

A new project.

Thanks for listening!

Meanwhile in Japan…

3 Likes

I love this series of videos!
Out of time, in a parallel space.
I come back to it regularly.

1 Like

Me too :slightly_smiling_face:

Some handpan if you want to proper chill out -

1 Like

I made a rug for the studio :relaxed:

15 Likes

I made a gif
IMG_0172
been thinking more about making a little gif like this for every song on my next release.

11 Likes