Share something

on this day 2013, I woke up early to find a text from WARP saying the BoC single for Reach for the Dead was available to those that pre-ordered Tomorrow’s Harvest…

as I was downloading Reach for the Dead, my step dad called to let my know my mum had died that morning.

5 Likes

Dang.

Sending hugs.

2 Likes

Made this music video for an excellent new track from the band Szun Waves (Luke Abbott, Jack Wylie of Portico Quartet & Laurence Pike of Liars).

9 Likes

My last track. Done with my modular, the A4, the MD and the MNM
There is a lot of noise on some part, I should try to remove it but right now I’m a little tired of working on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I was able to begin constructing the first installation for my upcoming art exhibition. The CRT-tv will be covered with fabric too and the whole thing will be dyed black, except for the screen of course. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My friend bought this Synth (GS e7) I didn’t know about. It looks promising.

1 Like

I think my wife’s planning a YouTube channel.

5 Likes

Been working on a series of songs + bryce render loops. Here is a little snippet of one.

3 Likes

Certainly easier than have synths but no succulents.

1 Like

Baby punks in action. That’s a live

3 Likes

UPDATE TIME :relaxed:

v1.1 :

There are 2 new optional features :

• Conditions to the knob values being triggered

• Sending a specific note on some trigs while in “Midi CC” or “Control device” modes

:v: Price is up because of it but first version is now free as a demo.

@phaelam
Thank you again for this discovery, it is really very strong.

5 Likes

This is a video I cobbled together for my brother’s Japanese band, X-MASS. I had to abort the video a couple of minutes early due to not enough ram and a recently acquired Trojan on my pc which was on the verge of completely locking up (the following day it did).
Apparenty the band are really happy with it so I’m chuffed. :blush:

X-Mass. Mouse song

3 Likes
4 Likes

Wow, that was you? I was blown away watching this on bandcamp. Really visually beautiful

1 Like

My wife and her partner-in-art made this for a festival in LA last year. The actual performance is a good hour long, but the spirit translates beautifully here. The recording is from a live performance. I recommend smoking out, kicking back and closing your eyes for this.

3 Likes

What happens when you drive an 808 kick in a saturator and use it to keep the tempo?
Blend it with a collection of vinyl drums, mangle it with filters, echoes and random shufflers, and you can touch un-explored sound fields.

1 Like

Poignant in a very depressing way, there should be a social media take over where this is played to everyone at the same time

2 Likes

Hey yes that’s me. Many thanks - I’m grateful that Luke trusted me with the project despite my lack of experience.

The whole album is great btw, everyone’s in for a treat when in drops.

2 Likes

just to add to that: very beautiful job indeed!

1 Like