SDS Drop for Mac - Better Sample Upload

^ lol.

can t download it on the french App Store strange, the page is blocked when i click on buy!

hmmā€¦ what happens if you log out, then log in again on the App Store?
if that doesnā€™t work, restart your Mac? but I donā€™t knowā€¦

also, note that the app requires OSX version 10.9 or later - if thatā€™s the issueā€¦

Nice one for this void, enjoying it muchly.

Yep, seriously.

Out of respect for voidā€™s time in developing, managing, and supporting this useful and unique application, I (and many others) happily paid the asking price. I would have paid more, in fact.

Itā€™s unfortunate that you canā€™t see the value in what void has done. Itā€™s even more unfortunate that you feel the need to suggest his time and energy are worth less than he is asking for.

His time and energy are valuable enough to me, that I brought my lunch to work today instead of going to a restaurant. That covers the price of the app. I still get to eat, and so does void.

You are more than welcome to continue to use C6, and manually load your samples to your active kit. No one is holding a gun to your head and demanding your wallet.

But you said it, yourself, itā€™s a must have.
Youā€™re going to buy it anyway, right? But only under protest, right?
Try to be a respectful human being.

^Precisely

Itā€™s around the cost of 2 beers.
If I were to ask someone with hard earned-expertise to make this app so that I can expand the functionality of my top oā€™the range drum machine Iā€™d be more than happy to buy them a couple of beers for their effort.

Itā€™s a sad symptom of our time that creative work is so undervalued.
People arenā€™t willing to spend Ā£1 on a piece of music but are happy to spend more than twice that on a cup of coffee.

10.9 crash fixed, submitted. I requested expedited app review, when itā€™s approved the update should be out quick.

also found out that the binary file conversion was actually doing it with 16bit, instead of 8bit. this is fixed, 8bit sounds a lot better with most files.

thereā€™s also a progress bar in the dock icon.

brilliant!

any plans for making it compatible with OSX 10.8.x?

Iā€™ve asked the support about checking available memory on AR through a ticket.

:dizzy_face:

Iā€™ve researched this a long time ago, if I remember correctly there isnā€™t really any wayā€¦ :zonked: Someone please tell me Iā€™m wrong though!
[/quote]

Iā€™ve asked the support through a ticket.

:dizzy_face: [/quote]
For your project, in the sample section you can view RAM and get out your calculator.
Add the file sizes of each sample in the project to get your total.

Not ideal, but if you do it once, and then make it a stickie/note, recording the incoming file size and adding each time you drop a new sample in.

Iā€™ll admit that SDS Drop makes it a bit easier to be less organized in this regard. Itā€™s just so simple.

Right. And one can rewrite the folder name with the calculated size to have it within the machineā€¦

Exactement la rĆ©ponse que jā€™attendre dā€™une telle personne.

So, then, not a ā€œmust have!!ā€, after all?

:neutral_face:

ā€œBut 9,90$ seriously?ā€

Cela mā€™a dit tout ce quā€™il fallait savoir sur vous. Profitez de votre journĆ©e.

Yep, seriously.

Out of respect for voidā€™s time in developing, managing, and supporting this useful and unique application, I (and many others) happily paid the asking price. I would have paid more, in fact.

Itā€™s unfortunate that you canā€™t see the value in what void has done. Itā€™s even more unfortunate that you feel the need to suggest his time and energy are worth less than he is asking for.

His time and energy are valuable enough to me, that I brought my lunch to work today instead of going to a restaurant. That covers the price of the app. I still get to eat, and so does void.

You are more than welcome to continue to use C6, and manually load your samples to your active kit. No one is holding a gun to your head and demanding your wallet.

But you said it, yourself, itā€™s a must have.
Youā€™re going to buy it anyway, right? But only under protest, right?
Try to be a respectful human being.

[/quote]
wtf is going on here? is everyone as to suck dick of each other or what.
yes itā€™s overpriced for me. and i have the right to think it and to say it.
i am not disrespecting of anybody.
and i wonā€™t buy it cause iā€™m more than ok with C6 wich is free.
Thank you.

(et arrete de foutre la merde adamjay, jā€™tā€™ai meme pas parlĆ©.)
[/quote]
Nobody is forcing you to buy anything, but it looks pretty silly when you complain about spending $10 to improve the functionality of your $1500 drum machine. :wink:

Vegetables are getting so expensive, this app is only the price of a Tomato! Iā€™d say this app has incredible value for the price, and is a great investment.

Please stick to English, gentlemen, I find SDSDrop sounds nicer with that as opposed to French. Not to mention that your fight is actually fucking hilarious

Sorry!

Alsoā€¦

I know, right!?
First weā€™re asked if weā€™re all sucking each other off, like itā€™s a bad thing.
And then Iā€™m told to go suck one!

Itā€™s like, wellā€¦ which way do you want it?

Oh yea, both ways.
The application is a must have, and a must haveā€¦ for free, apparently.
:zonked:

Cheers Void.
Will you let me know once that fixed update is approved and ready for download?

sure - itā€™s in review now, when approved & ready it can still take a bit to be available on the store servers. but should be ready in the next few hours if all goes well.

Great:)