SDS Drop for Mac - Better Sample Upload

ok stay tuned, investigating.

No mad panic on my end. Let me know when you get to the bottom of it:)

subscribed!
While my MBP runs 10.10, my main production Mac Pro 8 core is on 10.9.5

so good. thanks for making this void.

I had to remember to turn off overbridge and even after that it took a power cycle for my rytm to show up in SDS, but thenā€¦BAM! This is soooo cool. Thank you!

The only bummer is that now Iā€™m wondering if I indeed needed to order that Octatrack that I got so excited to orderā€¦

Alas, no Mac here. but Iā€™ve always wondered what a picture of a pure sine wave sounds like? Or a saw! Or a picture of old style analog TV white noise?

Are there any plans for batch uploading files?

Nice work void!

I just decided To keep my rytm for a while, cant part with it and this will help enhance my workflow as I only work with samples at the momentā€¦

So excited to check this out. Big Thanks!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

Weā€™ve just featured this on ANR :slight_smile:

^ cool thanks!

yep - same behaviour as c6 with regards to the +Drive.[/quote]

[/quote]
Tell me Void, does your app works as well for transfers towards +Drive ?

well yes, it transfer files the same way C6 does - but currently, only one file at a time, and currently it only does it if there is at least on e free sample slot in the project.

Iā€™m aware that many people want batch-support, stay tuned for that!

All right, thank you :slight_smile:

BTW does anyone know how to check how full is AR +Drive / Pool memories ?

Only thing Iā€™d ask for besides batch transfer is summing of channels, I think that is how C6 works, correct me if Iā€™m wrong though. That out of the way, I just purchased and canā€™t wait to give it a try. Between this, Strom and Overbridge Iā€™m going to wear out my USB cable! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve researched this a long time ago, if I remember correctly there isnā€™t really any wayā€¦ :zonked: Someone please tell me Iā€™m wrong though!

Kick ass!
Two questions though:

1. How can I stop sending random files now
  2. File management - is it the best strategy to load lucky samples into project and then purging the Incoming dir?

1 - donā€™t understand :slight_smile:
2 - I believe so - personally Iā€™m not very good at keeping files organised in general. Unfortunately there is no way to take full control over the +drive from the app, so there is always a risk of disorganization / clutter / lost samples / etc., if youā€™re not putting thought into where your samples go.

and yes, this app maybe makes you be a bit care-free - but wat can ya do

edit: if you guys figure out a good way do deal with sample clutter, please post it - would be useful for a FAQ, video etcā€¦

awesome!!! really thankful for this void!! nice job