Would be kinda lame to release a OK3 a year after mkii
I don’t know why that gif is hilarious. But it is
I hate teasers. I mean I get why people do them, but if they run for more then 24 hours they just have the opposite effect arghh
Because he’s looking at it as if he’s going to eat it?
Looks like a manga weapon
You’re right. Teasers leave expectations, and heavy disappointment.
Just look at the video game Apex Legends. That shit was a silent drop and is the most played game there is on the entire market currently.
Collect them all to build the ultimate HexadecaTrack
Still a casette deck would be nice. Or a tape delay.
depends what’s inside …
nice 15 new shirts! This is the most legit image if you consider the current QA of Elektron
Guess it’s official?
Digitone Keys. Unlock your sweet dreams.
This eight voice polyphonic synthesizer keyboard is a performance machine that can usher in soundscapes of distant dreams and worlds previously out of reach. The 37-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard with aftertouch gives you a whole new level of expression and control of the Digitone’s powerful sound engine. Intuitive sound crafting, 37 keys, 8 voice polyphony, mod and pitch wheels, dedicated outputs per track, and brand new customizable controls.
dedicated outputs per track - nice
Yup, it’s on the US site now $1299 USD
ok but what about the mystery ****tone device in the latest insta post
i hope an os update is coming… for portamento and they also changed the b ratio thingy
An extraordinary level of marketing hyperbole for the equivalent of adding a radio alarm clock
Multiple operator harmonics?
- Added support for Overbridge plugin.
- Added Digitone Keys hardware support.
- [Digitone Keys] Implemented USER mode functionality.
- [Digitone Keys] Implemented hold functionality.
- [Digitone Keys] Added MIDI Ext mode.
- Improved Ratio B parameter scaling to enhance control when editing the parameter.
- Added support for Sustain pedal (Sustain and Sostenuto CC) over MIDI.
- Implemented Control All revert functionality ( [MIDI] + [NO] ).
- Added functionality to randomize page parameters. [PARAMETER] + [YES] to randomize. [PARAMETER] + [NO] to reset PARAMETER page to its last saved state.
- Implemented reload track Sound functionality. ( [NO] + [T1-4] )
- Implemented reload Page parameters functionality. ( [PAGE] + [NO] )
- Added the option to mute individual audio tracks from the main output, both on global and on pattern level. The global settings are found here: SETTINGS > AUDIO ROUTING. The pattern settings are found here: PATTERN > AUDIO ROUTING.
- Added support for pattern mutes over NPRN.
- Added support for playing chords with external MIDI keyboard/controller.
- Implemented portamento functionality. The portamento parameters are on the TRIG page and the portamento settings are found here: SETTINGS > SOUNDS > SETUP > PORTAMENTO.
- Implemented multi map functionality.
- Modulation envelope delay is now reflected in the envelope graph.
- Delay Time parameter values are now displayed as note values on relevant steps.
- Implemented Undo functionality in the NAMING menu.