Restrictions are for the dreamless

Elektron should totally make those as keyrings/USB sticks.

1 Like

Iā€™d p-lock the shit out of that step :joy:

5 Likes

Itā€™s fake, the glitchesā€™ pattern of image compression are diferents on wheel mod zone and digitone zone.

Iā€™d really like this for the DN, perhaps loaded via OB?

1 Like

anywayā€¦ actually we don`t need any more gear only more time to finish our tracks :sweat_smile: young-boy-running-away-from-home

4 Likes

This kind of surprise, with lfo wavemorph could be really exiting

1 Like

Ever since I stopped browsing this thread yesterday I did most of the arrangement work on my second Octatrack song using some new sounds I got for chillwave/trip-hop and an FM drum arrangement on the Digitone :slight_smile:

And yet I find myself back, drawn into the constant wonderā€¦ All I need is the answer to if I should return my Digitone and MIDI keyboard that were just purchased, and purchased while wishing they came as a pairā€¦ lol.

Is it possible to set the Octatrackā€™s crossfader CC value? Iā€™d like to crossfade the Digitoneā€™s volumeā€¦ Itā€™d be pretty dope if I could crossfade between the Digitoneā€™s drum arrangement and the OTā€™s.

2 Likes

The Model Samples left everyone amazed. Prepare for the similar reaction :laughing:

5 Likes

No announcement yetā€¦ It seems like weā€™ll have to wait until tomorrow :frowning:

I feel like Iā€™m replying to you a ton today.

ā€¢Put DNs audio on OTs inputs and set it up on a thru track
ā€¢set your cross fader scene A to max vol on the OT track and min vol on the DN thru track
ā€¢set cross fader scene B to min vol on OT track and max vol on the DN track

Boom, fade between the two

1 Like

I love how my post got hidden. Itā€™s a common joke on the show ā€œImpractical Jokersā€ā€¦ Guess it doesnā€™t come across as well on the internetā€¦ :crazy_face:

@jb Nice thanks! I have the Digitone going into my audio interface but the main outs of the interface going into the OTā€¦ so same concept just a middle man for more possibilities.

1 Like

Nice :smiley:

Juzus thats Fugly! I hope its a photoshop!

1 Like

I refuse to believe that a room full of technically and musically capable Swedes would come up with that. Itā€™s just not possible.

3 Likes

Are we entering a new era of fake leak marketing of underwhelming products so that when the real, slightly less underwhelming product is released, itā€™s a hit due to lowered expectations ?

4 Likes

So then you donā€™t like this beastie? Honestly looks like a blunt weapon.

6 Likes

I call it a 3 octaves keyboard with 5 octaves width. I prefer AK form factor by far.

2 Likes

Wow. I had no idea.

1 Like

Would be kinda lame to release a OK3 a year after mkii

5 Likes