Restrictions are for the dreamless

for 1899 Dollars ? will be a hit in qatar

4 Likes

A revolution !

4 Likes

exactly what I hope too

Octakeys with polyphonic tracks. Game over

2 Likes

They phased out the Analogue 4 keys. Elektron is a progressive company not a regressive one.(i think)

1 Like

Damn It make it stop ! i have hard time to concentrate at work cause refresh , refresh, refreshā€¦

4 Likes

Or even an OT if you put it in sideways. Creating the first of 5 sacred Elektron Sigils (ES1) to fullfill the prophecy

as i said before, i just can`t belive they reactivating the ~ A4 keys concept / size.

Firstā€¦ they go from the A4 / Octa - size ā€¦ to the DT / DN box sizeā€¦ just to make a new box, going back into the A4 / A4 keys size againā€¦?!? I just can`t belive it.

What i would like: something like the Roli Seaboard or the Linnstrument controller instead of the normal A4-like Keyboard together with the DN ā€¦ that would be something.

1 Like

same here :joy:

If this would happen, I swear Iā€™d do instabuy - despite JUST having rewired and tidied up the studio

1 Like

:cb:

I think iā€™ve got a theory about the tagline title

wrt restrictions

maybe the DN can now do all the ratios and isnā€™t stepping through ā€˜niceā€™ ones !!

Donā€™t have a DN so havenā€™t followed every chat about the whyā€™s and whatnotā€™s about why this is/was so in the first place beyond being helpful/pleasant (in theory)

2 Likes

Iā€™m exactly in the same sh** :joy:

Loooong Skype conf hereā€¦can we please pause all speculations an hour? Sometime soon I really need to listen in more carefully, unfortunately

1 Like

It could be fun to all get together before a new Elektron launch. You know ā€¦ eating chicken wings and drinking beer watching a giant screen showing this thread in realtime.

Like a super bowl for nerds.

12 Likes

sounds like a great idea!

I wish, but unfortunately not

I believe they see that as a feature not a restriction

1 Like

Hereā€™s my guess.
Itā€™ll be a battery operated, portable OctaPocket for those super monotonous late nite jamz.

I might be wrong but then again Iā€™m usually quite good at this.

32 Likes

Iā€˜m in :smile:

Lfo wavemorph

Roll your own algos in FM synthesis would be nuts.

1 Like