Methinks prank…

1 Like

12 Likes

Hahaha WIN!

5 Likes

This looks dope!

Aha! :face_with_monocle:
The plot thickens.

Right. There goes my day at work. Prank or not, I’m in pieces now. Not even sure I like this or not. But in pieces I am, all the same.

2 Likes

At a glance, the form factor is a callback to the monomachine keyboard version. Additionally, the buttons are Digitakt buttons not Digitone buttons (which makes sense considering the actual keyboard on it) though there are also track buttons exactly like the Digitone. I also think I see two control ribbons on the far left.

I’m curious about the knobs above the keys. Perhaps quick performance type knobs?

3 Likes

Looks far too much like someone just photoshopped a Digitone with an NI A/M Series keyboard to me!

8 Likes

Elektron meets Akai (force). I guess that all the design budget went to design amazing teasers :joy:

is that a crossfader with scene a&b buttons on the bottom left?

[probably not]

Oh my word… how can I possibly resist? (assuming this is real of course…)
I always thought the sf6 just looked amazing (if possibly a little impractical, but hey, we must suffer for our art), and I have been wanting to pick up a DN for a while.
I suspect this might just seal the deal.

lol, lets just hope that Elektron and thomann didn’t Team up for a big hoax.

:joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

That keyboard looks like a chop together photoshop

1 Like

It’s up on the Swedish Thomann site. Took a snap shot. If it’s a hoax, it’s pretty elaborate.12

3 Likes

It’s really weird, DT sequencer on a DN case with pitch&mod wheels and (what the hell is under them?) 8 knobs and some buttons (zoom on pixelated image) on keyboard… elektron workstation? :joy:

(https://thumbs.static-thomann.de/thumb/thumb180x200/pics/prod/465337.jpg)

2 Likes

Looks like they just welded together 3 boxes. Modular in the Elektron way … :smiley:

1 Like

Now, if that keyboard is detachable, and contains your work stand alone, but still allows you to play it live, then you got an interesting kit here. Workstation mode, snap them into one. Play live, separate them. One for they keyboard player, one for the Digitone. No restrictions at all.

man this looks…ugly :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Another thought… pitch/mod wheels are way too far from keyboard isn’t them?

5 Likes