Restrictions are for the dreamless

If that’s real why is it so difficult for companies not to make images accessible before launch lol

Unless leaks are intentional of course but I always laugh at shoddy data leaks like these. Someone needs sacked :slight_smile:

1 Like

My trigger finger just went flaccid.

4 Likes

seems like a fake to me. Ergonomically speaking it just doesnt make sense.

4 Likes

I did think it might be something along those lines instead of analog keys shape.
But until I see proper pics let the craziness continue.

It’s indeed hosted at Thomann’s Swedish site. It would be so fun if it were an elaborate decoy, but I’m beginning to have doubts.

2 Likes

I’m glad that I have the desktop version :grin:. Hopefully this release will bring us the OB beta plugin for Digitone.

will it lack portamento? :rofl:

2 Likes

im thinking they have a spy in here.

I don’t know. If it’s a decoy, it’ll do some damage to Thomann’s credibility. Not saying it’s not a prank, but if it is, it’s not particularly clever, considering Elektron’s track record of being almost David Lynch-ian in their teasers.

2 Likes

If that’s real it looks a horrific layout.

2 Likes

It seems plausible ??? Thomann must know that the “info” leaked from their site yesterday; and they would make a mistake again by putting an image?
Would Elektron make us a little prank in agreement with Thomann?

All these repeated leaks from Thomann look crazy to me

3 Likes

I love the monomachine throwback… I think it looks dope!
Too bad i dont play keys hahahha

3 Likes

Hahaha that’s right in my ballpark. Completely odd.

Maybe there’s a digitakt - pads lurking nearby.

The Uno Drum Machine, that someone found in Thomanns search seems to be real, tho…

5 Likes

If this is true…well…speechless, not in a good way. i don´t belive in it, the analog keys is a very good realization from the desktop version, why should they fall back in these monomachine keys?

an userinterface for left handed people? ok! i´m in… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is actually exactly how i imagined a DN keys version could look, given the monomachine keys history :smiley:

It has DT style buttons because it would not make sense to keep the tiny keyboard layout with a bigass keyboard attached to it…

2 Likes

Maybe it’s sampling and FM?