PULSAR-23 by SOMA

Very much looking forward to this. There’s not been much news on the Pulsar’s progress though?

1 Like

Just opened the Euro branch in Poland, big party coming up this weekend… (in Warsaw [i don’t Facebook but https://www.facebook.com/somasynths/posts/483770682130534] no mention of Pulsar but things are happening for sure!)
Vlad is defo working on it, just keep saving those pennies fella! Reckon the first run will be gone already with pre-orders. Also if you’re in Europe it could well be cheaper, already the projected price has dropped by 200€ unless my memory has skipped a beat.

This thing will be a whole bag of nuts! Get ready to go squirrel or monkey!

3 Likes

Ah, I’ve not been on the Pulsar waiting list for very long but I have been checking the Soma website pretty regularly for project updates. Do those on the waiting list get more regular updates on progress?

Been on the waiting list since the reveal, no updates :’) Although I did preorder through Leeza personally, maybe it’s different if done through their website?

1 Like

I preordered through the Soma site and have received no news.

1 Like

ditto

1 Like

Not like I’m gonna be able to afford it anyway ha ha

:smile:

I’ve not had anything since confirmation about the list. I contacted Soma about my Pipe though and they sent me the link to FB. It’s in my post just above yours…

Yeah, I did the same. Seems like it’s a position of radio silence until there’s something more substantial to announce? That’s cool, there’s no rush :smiley:

I would hope there are some demos prior to expecting us to order based on what’s out there, which is promising, but a full preview would be more likely to pull my trousers down.

Has there been any more news about the Pulsar-23? The radio silence is tantalising…

There’s a couple more adhoc videos on the Facebook page which continue to show promise. They seem intent on getting it right before release. Now fancy that!

and there is also a photo

3 Likes

Damn wish I had such gifts under my tree :smiley:

btw there is also this sign

Electro magnetic pick up device…

1 Like

Vlad’s youtube channel has two new videos in the last month:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXfXBfjiRwCZxqQ1oWwZr3A/videos

I really love that last clip

standalone or part of some sort of instrument?