PULSAR-23 by SOMA

Why not both :star_struck:

Yes, of course.

To me this one sounds a bit glitchier than the DFAM, which is nice.

1 Like

Very intrigued by this

herr Schneider has the price (you wont like it). Also, according to good ppl in Soma, the DIY kit is not part of the plan for PULSAR, at least not in the moment. Which for me is kind of a disappointment :disappointed_relieved:
still, tempting…

That’s really quite a price.

1 Like

The synth bass sound is so plasticy, stretchy, I love it.
Reminds me of Beastie Boys 5 Boroughs era and much of Otto Von Shirach’s more Miami influenced output.

I’m thinking hard what I’m prepared to sacrifice for this thing :thinking::sleepy:

1 Like

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahahaaahahahahahahahahahah

Yeah it’s ‘exorbitant’…
EDIT
New crazy vid for optional drooling/panic attacks…

4 Likes

I’d be really surprised if it drops at that price.

Soooo more or less? :smile:

2 Likes

Pushing it too far with those prices IMHO

This is the most exciting piece of new hardware in years IMO. I guess at that price you can build a pretty capable modular setup, but having the capability for insane analog glitchiness within a closed system is quite appealing.

2 Likes

True but still … :moneybag: :wink:

Oh I agree, hopefully this is marketing nonsense to make the actual price look like a deal.

1 Like

And if that is the actual price, it takes away any decision I might have to make!

I’ve preordered but am at the bottom of a long list of names. Hopefully if the preorders continue to go well the release price will drop a little.

Did you preorder from Schneidersladen or directly from Soma?

1 Like

Direct from Soma

1 Like

Me too, but no idea how far down the grid I am.
I do know that Vlad is writing the midi code though, and hopefully with the Euro Division taking the heat off the quite epic Lyra 8 backlist the crazy looking Pulsar will hit soon!
Hope it’s available in Black too!!!

1 Like