Polyend Tracker

5 Likes

Really excited if this is a tracker. I was thinking about renoise or nerd seq so more options on the table = more fun :):slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Starting to look like i need to sell my squarp :confused:

ooohhh.

14 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Haha, snap, looks like we posted the exact same time

Here is the key detail from that teaser:

“The 18th of March is the date.”

1 Like

Sequencer at a vering highh speeeeb :fast_forward:

damn… so it has a screen and midi sequencer built in as well.

their pads have MPE-capacity so this is getting very interesting

3 Likes

I kinda hate these people. :slight_smile:

*zoom* *enhance*

1 Like

Is it an addon for their original sequencer?

standalone I believe

1 Like

Is my dream sampler sequencer actually happening?

4 Likes

Damn, a hangdrum !
Hippy alert !
I’m out.

5 Likes

I’m starting to wonder the same thing myself.

The Blackbox is pretty damn close, as far as perfect sampler goes, for me. But if this one has a killer sequencer and a deeper take on coherence over tracks, I could be in trouble.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

You do realise that there’s gonna be a lot of bearded men with big-ass glasses in one of these teasers, if monome has anything to do with it? And their jams will be in a micro brewery garage. Next to the house where they’ve started an ad agency that does things differently.

12 Likes

Will there be exposed brick, reclaimed furniture and bare, filament light bulbs? If not, I’m out.

2 Likes

And if shit’s not shot against concrete background, warehouse style, there’s no way they’ll make me believe I can do great music on this thing.

I mean, Moog’s got their thing going with plants all over the shot when they film their stuff. It’s like Day of the Triffids in their ads. Indiana Jones going with his machete through a jungle so thick, you’d think there’s nothing beyond the plants. And I always go, “Well, with that kind of lush and dense shrubbery going on, my monophonic leads will finally be great.”

5 Likes