Please post your OT hiphop futurebeats lofi trip hop and boom bap here!

Lemme know feel like the more I learn the OT and use it the better I get

I did this awhile ago but it’s 40+ Min set I did with the OT.

8 Likes

how do you do long songs on an OT, im stuck with the loops and songs in each projects

3 Likes

I’m using static to play loops. The loops are usually 1-2 bars long and I’ll fill up the 128 slots. Each loop will be quantized usually to 8th or quarter notes. That gives me 128 loops that I can trigger kinda like scenes in ableton live. Then I’ll assign the static to two tracks. Next I’ll fill the flex machine with drum hits and vocals stabs and assign that to two tracks. Three of the tracks will be assigned to neighbor tracks for more effects. The 8th track will be the master track. The master track will have a beat repeat effect on the delay. From there I set the OT to sample trig. Then perform live basically jamming and messing with scenes, engaging beat repeat things like that. Then record patterns and spread them across the bank. You can fill em up fast and have a set ready to go!

9 Likes

damn i have no idea how to do any of that where should i start reading to do that?

1 Like

Look up sample trigs in the manual. Load your sd card with loops and fill up your static sample slots. In sample edit page make sure your samples loop correctly and set them up to quantize.

Dope tracks

1 Like

Beats from OT, melodies played live on Linnstrument and Gotharman’s PolySpaze going through BIM and H9 into OT to get smashed in scenes along with beats.

1 Like

A short experimentation on the lo-fi side with the OT.

1 Like

Mostly Octatrack. French Horn and Rhodes were performed in Studio One cause I wanted additional melody/color. Everything besides those is a stereo recording of my Octatrack performed live.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Dope.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

First effort, harder than I thought, haha! Doesn’t really get going till the 3 and a half four minute mark.

1 Like

So good. Luv the change up transition. I like how it’s mostly mono (or seems that way) but nice stereo elements floating around as well.

Wicked!

1 Like

MADE this a month before the last one. its meh

1 Like

is that a rhodes sample?

1 Like