Overbridge & macOS Big Sur

4 Likes

Noice just in timeā€¦ works on mac M1 too. the plugin muted sound the 1st time after a minute or twoā€¦ hope it s not a bug. Happy happy happy ā€˜Analog Heathā€™ back in the mastering chain

• One thing though, @Elektron suggest to use C6 for firmware upgradingā€¦ C6 is not a 64 bit application soNo Big Sure support (had to use my old macbook air for this)

That was fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi @djnitram iā€™m about to get an M1 soon with big sur. How did you managed you MIdas soundcard to work with it? would you be so kind to give me some infos? I hope this isnā€™t Off topic for the community :slightly_smiling_face:
Greets

Almost 2 months now and not a peep.

Come on @Elektron just give us something, Iā€™d take an ā€œwe donā€™t knowā€ right now.

thereā€™s a public beta thatā€™s been out for close to a month already

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for update, thatā€™s great news. I just wish Electron were as responsive on this issue as you. It was starting to feel like I was over at the Native Instruments website

Well they announced it 27 days agoā€¦maybe check to see if thereā€™s an update before coming here to complain about the lack of one?

You got me, a gold star for you. Still, no gold star for Elektron who fell short in managing expectations for when this issue would be addressed.

Now that might sound ungrateful and I can assure you Iā€™m anything but, itā€™s relief more than anything. But you canā€™t have a situation where people are putting down serious cash on your products and then not give status updates on issues that affect when said products will work as intended (for 5 months). Thatā€™s no way to do business.