Overbridge 2.0.19 Public Beta

That is clearly why Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote that song…

Don’t trip dude he meant NEXT Tuesday.

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting. This will be fixed in the next version.

1 Like

Hi @brykt - Analog Keys OB issue: altering the Multiplier of the FX LFOs within the OB interface does nothing.

1 Like

Fixed in upcoming version. Also saw you ticket. Thanks for reporting!

2 Likes

Hope this gets fixed too.

Re-Installation of the VST helped, sorry for misleading information. All working fine.

2 Likes

Not trying to be a pain, but I noticed an Elektron guy replying here and wanted to point this out again. I don’t think input monitoring works when recording samples into the Digitakt while outputting audio through the OB plugin.

You also can’t send audio to the OB plugin (in lieu of using the hardware audio inputs) but that’s less important to me. Hard to check levels while recording samples without monitoring. Using Bitwig 3.0.3, by the way.

Still the Midi Driver in Library/Audio/Midi Divers/ElektronOverbridge.plugin does not work in Overbridge Mode with Digiton on my mac 10.14.6
I’ve have changed the Midi Driver again back to Version 2.09.16. and this one works.
Made again a Support Case.
Hope there is soon a Version that works again like the 2.09.16.
Can’t believe i’m the only one with this problem on 2 different mac’s.

1 Like

Tuesday

1 Like

I cannot say what has changed on my base system (macOS 10.14.6) and Digitone - but Overbridge 2.0.17.x 2.0.19.x is unreliable. Also waiting for an update… maybe Tuesday!

Unreliable = Overbridge does not see or detect Digitone when connected to the computer. I have to unplug, restart the Digitone and plug back to computer to be detected.

I had this problem since 10.14.2 so it has nothing to do with MacOSX
I explained it so many times that the new Midi Driver is 1.4 Mb the one from 2.09.16 who is working is 746 kb, so the ElektronOverbridge.plugin on mac Midi Driver has Changed. it has not Worked with 2.0.17 18 and 19.
I’m waiting for a solution. But i think they have to recognize this error first, why 2.09.16 is working and all other Versions not. Until now i got no answer , but lucky me, i got the old midi driver who is working in Overbride Mode. one and only workaround

1 Like

My overbridge is now telling me there’s a new version, but i have the new version installed.

How about a stable version, and then go from there ?

4 Likes

Are any of you guys trying to use Overbridge but not have it send clock? Instead sending clock from an audio interface?

In my experience OB has a more stable clock than a daw.
If you use external midi clock : its totally doable yes

Anyone else have the issue where Overbridge Engine just doesn’t open?

Yep, same here

Hi everyone! I just noticed that you can’t use Master Effects (Distortion and Compression) and Send Effects (Delay and Reverb) on the Analog Rytm at the same time in Overbridge without SUMMING. Am I right?

If you want to use the Master Effects, you have to route the tracks to the Main Out on the AR (Settings\Track Routing). By doing that, if you want to have the Send Effects on a different Audio Track in your DAW (Post FX), you will be summing. Am I missing something?

Edit : I found a way around by using the FX Wet/Dry on the AMP page at 100% (127) and by adjusting the VOLUME of the FX on their respective page.

Are you on macOS?

Hey, there is a window coming saying If you want to shut down the Engine you have to start it again after that or something like this. In Overbridge the first window there actually is only one button saying Shut Down Engine… Anybody has got any idea?