Overbridge 2.0.14 Public Beta

Hello Billi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I´m glad to hear, that I´m not the only one with this problem. I was worried about that it could have been my fault. I´m working with an Macbook Pro 2017 latest OS, removed everythink several times with the uninstaller bevor installing the Overbridge Update. I can´t understand, that this release is so buggy. In my opinion there are several core functions which are affected. Have you already created a ticket for official support?

@ Olle: Any ideas, how we could solve our problems?

Greatings from Germany

1.20 running fine but it feels about 50% Volume decrease against 1_11_Beta, working on mac , do you got the same effect. I installed 1_11B again and Digiton get real loud , than change to 1_20 and its with same volume knob value and there is a Big different.

I was still experiencing loads of crackling using the A4 plugin : any of this on your side ?
It looks like the A4 is last on the list :smiley:

dang…sorry can’t help. Logic here.
im sure you’ll get sorted!

I didn’t open a ticket with elektron support yet. guess I’ll write to them tonight, hope they (or anyone in the meantime, it would be awesome) will fix this annoying issue. I’ll keep you updated. thanlks to you and cheers from Italy :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks anyway pal, I really hope so!

hi datadump, actually not that much. although I experience mainly other super annoying types of weird behaviors… anyway I’m really bugged I can’t use my fav two elektron piece of gear :frowning:

yeah i am keeping the use of the A4 plugin on hold too , as I spend more time, trying scenarios rather than actually making music…
RYTM is working solid now, and it makes me wating even more the A4 integration !

Is there no way to edit arpeggios in the Digitone VST?

One thing i noticed and i’m not sure why it works this way. Maybe someone could shed some light on it.

I compared DT and OB outs to check the latency and there seem to be no latency when manually triggering DT samples. Latency suddenly rises when pushing play on DT.

I’m on Windows 10 / Live 10 using Digitakt vst plugin.

I installed Overbridge for the first time last night. Didn’t have masses of time with it after install, but seemed to be working on iMac & Logic for my A4mk2 and Digitone.

Impressive stuff - very strange to have no audio cables!

Not sure what you mean, since I didn’t even know there was a way to use the Digitone with previous version of the Overbridge beta, but in comparison with other plugins it does seem that the Digitone plugin is quite low in volume, but other than that it works very well for me :wink:

i cant get it working. the digitone is connecting to overbridge engine but the vst couldnt find the device. same with my mk1s a4 and rytm. digitone crashed 2 times yesterday. i will give it a try next day and send support ticket. I am using a Win 10 PC with Ableton 10.0.6 and all the latest firmware and overbridge. But on my system it is far away from a pro working state. Maybe I will need to buy a new pc mine is a little bit old amd fx 8650 selfmade. Maybe I need a promade Audio Pc like a Mac or one from audionetworx with compatible chipset a.s.o.

i mentioned only the hardware, the Digiton OS , i think it’s easy to understand that with 1_11b , the Device Digiton is louder then if i update to 1_20. that’s all, and it’s a big volume diffrence.

Yes i use the plugin (dll) and it works also with 2.0.9.16 b and OS 1_11B on mac

So i go with 1_11b, because i only want to make music with midi and audio in a DAW and it works with reason. And as a Soundcard.

Yea audio is working very well, didi you have Digiton in the Midi Setting if you use it with overbridge mode ?

Working flawlessly here.

-Digitone latest OS in OB mode
-OB most recent firmware
-Windows 10 64 bit
-Studio One 4 Professional
-No USB hub

Couple questions prior to installing:

1. Has there been any issues with the latest drivers being installed on MacOS Mojave (latest)?
  2. Can MIDI be sent to/from computer over same USB cable as audio?

Thanks.

Not sure I understand the question fully?

Flawlessly has become almost flawlessly!

When I open OB in the DAW, everything works fine except the MIDI controls such as mod wheel and pitch bend… If I select the keyboard to monitor it works, but if I click on the plugin the MIDI controls suddenly stop affecting the sound, even though I can see the parameter change output on the top panel of the plugin, as well as see the MIDI stream when I open it.

Anyone have any idea how to get this going? I basically never used OB on any of my Elektron devices but it’s a nice visual when creating patches for the DN. Using Studio One 4 Pro by the way.

When I go into the plugin, click Modulation > Other, velocity is the only parameter that gets a response. All the others I can see their value changing in the DAW but they don’t seem to affect the DN/plugin… Makes no sense that only the velocity is somehow mapped but the others aren’t!

if you go to Audi and Midi Settings didi you have this :slight_smile:
this was my question