OT TRig Conditions (TRC) thread

They said that Overbridge would not be possible with the hardware, which remains true to this day.

Oops late to the party :loopy:

5 Likes

Yeah! Where have you been?! :smile:

working too much

2 Likes

This instantly turns the OT into the most powerful sequencer in the family with all the lfo’s, trig condition, midi, individual track length and signatures. insta remix/ random remix here we come. Thank you :3lektron: !!!

9 Likes

Yeah I commented on the mark 2 thread, I emailed elektron to get a clear answer, mark 2s usb is exactly the same and overbridge is 100% physically impossible forever on these. With that, unless theres a proper OT2 in the future its not happening

1 Like

Don’t forget the plockable (and now conditional) midi arp!

11 Likes

yeh, conditional arp plocking ftw

1 Like

whoa … just catching up with this :open_mouth:

does anyone know if trig conditions will be implemented on both audio and midi tracks? makes sense that they would, just wondering as i scan the thread.

For both.

3 Likes

Maybe Rec Trigs Conditions… :sketchy:

2 Likes

this would make it even easier for me to emulate LP5 era autechre using my OT+nord lead lol

2 Likes

Seriously, I sacrificed many for this also…they didn’t deserve to live though :syringe:

Are you sure? is that fact?

Does that mean that 1shot midi trigs will be possible?

YES!!! :slight_smile:

How do you want to use midi “one shots” ?
I guess
One shot for fills would be FILL TRC
One shot for one long note would be FIRST TRC

2 Likes

Cheers :thup:
Wanted to send 1-shot midi notes to trigger clips in Ableton, which would further send midi cc data & notes to Resolume to control visuals.

2 Likes

My :elot: is hungry for firmware.

5 Likes