OS 1.3 bug Thread

Just kidding, this Update is excellent!!!
Amazing Work!

it’s should considered as “spam” (kidding…)

my toaster still insnt quanized!

good to hear it works for all of you…
going to update now too :-))) with blinking eyes and nervous like a 12 year old :-))

though i heard the “direct jump” got weired in the update and causes timing problems… well i dont use it so much… they going to fix it soon :-))

Setting patterns (that you’re direct jumping between) to the same master length should alleviate issues.

in all seriousness - there will be a 1.30a release in the not too distant future imho, so it really is a good time to find those quirks - there’s no telling what is going to keep the developers/engineers busy in the coming months

Does anyone else find it a right PITA to have the default aftertouch set to FILT : FREQ : 16 ? :angry:
If you clear those settings that’s what you get

It makes no odds if you leave the LP filter open
but if you roll it back or set up resonant filters it really is tricky to mask the input only playing dynamics - and if you like what you heard whilst you played it, it ain’t repeating on the playback anyway
i’m all for playing dynamics and the likes (and creative abuse of noteless aftertouch after the pattern is running), but i find this default a total PITA, especially as it’s one of those harder to get to quickly menus - by all means set it up which i may of 1 time out of a hundred, so that means removing it 99 times !!!
I mostly work from scratch, so comments about kit saving ain’t any use
I do not like the default Kit sounds tbh, but that’s a more subjective thing, gotta deal with that - i find the aftertouch default to be more objectively indefensible … gimme support :wink:

1 Like

Create a blank, ‘scratch’ kit with the setting(s) just the way you like it, for the 99 times out of a 100 you would begin from scratch. Marvel at the starting point the scratch kit now offers you, but hold on to your convictions by making sure never to save it. Everyone wins. :wink:[/quote]
But if you rely heavily on individual page clearing, as i do, then a vanilla kit is no use plus Kit menu entry is another one of my bugbears, it ought to be straight there with Fn + [Hold] Kit, just like sound browser menu, there’s just no pleasing some people … so everybody wins except me* :wink:
*doubly so if you’re into hosting OB in Max !

yea just noticed this. +1 support :slight_smile:

I posted this in the mega thread, then noticed this. Joke thread or not, I have a problem!!

Since the update I’ve got a weird problem: CY11 has become completely unresponsive. With this track selected, changing the parameters does not alter the sound at all, it’s like it’s completely locked. When I enter the Sound Browser and select a new sound, the track becomes completely silent. This is happening on all kits!

What’s going on? Anyone have an idea?

Actually noticed a minor bug as soon as I started it up, when naming a new project, and using the up and down keys to get to letters, the screen spazzes out, and the text erases itself.

Works fine by holding function and selecting the letter.

This happen for anyone else?

1 Like

yea just noticed this. +1 support :)[/quote]
sweet
1 + void = public mandate
:wink:
in an ideal world, regarding Kits, you would have the option to Flag on/off for the following …
[ul]
[li]Use Kit 128 for default (or new only for vanilla Kit 129)[/li]
[/ul]
so every new, clear, page-clear would find its settings from your own vanilla kit prefs and magically somehow allow you to shape how each machine starts from scratch too - not holding my breath

I doubt a bug, maybe a h/w issue or you have track routing settings muted to main !

100% agree
This is definitely a BUG - Reported it btw

I DO have a problem.

Overbridge 1.10.0 + Analog Rytm OS 1.30 = Incompatible

See screenshot (windows 10 64)

I had been using overbridge with no issues for a long time now.

And now the A4 is not working on overbridge, either. I re-downloaded and re-installed overbridge 1.10.0, paired/unpaired repeteadly, rebooted everything, blah, blah.

It shows Connected and OK on the Overbridge Control Panel.
(Not the rytm)

Overall very happy now, goosebumps:joy:.

Most important in my case, glitches and crackles are gone, yeahhh.

macbook pro 2015 I7 & live 9.6@256ms with focusrite sapphire, someone better performance with comparable set up. I got crackles with 128ms. and 30% shown at lives cpu meter.
The analog machines operate in both cases with 128ms.

Timing is very good, constant 2ms off adjustment via track delay works here.

Phase isnt rotated anymore, right?

One problem is still open, since beginning.
If i try to go to the incoming folder in over bridge rytm freezes and play a constant feedback like tone.

Good job

crazy noise from the headphone out after starting up, taking a little dive in the global menu kills it. other than that, fantastic.

Check that you are loading the new vst plugs. In the Elektron overbridge installation folder there is correct copys that you can copy over to your vst folder. In Windows it is located under c:/windows/overbridge or simualar (I am not at my computer at the moment.) A friend had that problem with his upgrade.

Yea, use the included uninstaller. Then re-install.

Found a bug here, on RS-HD track adjusting symmetry parameter causes loss of level on clap track when that track is loaded with impulse machine pinging filter, anyone care to verify?

1 Like