Open Battle #03: ”Collabed”

@HoldMyBeer and I have one collab.

4 Likes

i’ve got one going on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent x 2!!

1 Like

HisMostDarxxellent and I have partnered up. He is a busy guy so I may have the time to do another collab with someone else as well though.

2 Likes

@d0nk3y and i will get something going when i’m back from a short vacation this week.

2 Likes

Looking good people! I edited the list to show those still looking for a collab partner, including @the_PMO who said he might be up for another one.

Can only recommend taking this opportunity to do two collabs, if time allows, of course. Here’s to hoping collabs will continue on the forum even after this Open Battle!

So I‘ve heard @plusn and I will create a dark techno banger :wink:

8 Likes

Hi @Affectionate-Bee-781 , let me know if you’re still looking for a collaborator? I’d be up for doing something with some of those Matriarch loops/fx!

2 Likes

I would definitely be in to this…
Very limited computer usage…
Its also a very busy month for me…Birthday, getting married, family trips out of town…
But id love to work with somebody on something

4 Likes

Yep, would be happy to collaborate!

@korpinen you can take me off the list :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t let @guga alone ! I wouldn’t be against 2 collabs if it’s the case…

4 Likes

I would do one with @guga !

5 Likes

Congrats, you won this battle already! Marriage is the ultimate collaboration! :grinning:

7 Likes

aww shucks!
you just wait until i drop my poorly mixed, un mastered, tape hissing track on you…

2 Likes

You had me at tape hissing.

5 Likes

waiting to get confirmation for a couple collabs, i’ll be definitely up for it depending on whether these are confirmed or no…might be able to handle maybe a couple of collabs top

4 Likes

No problem. If anybody else wants to collab with me, I’m still open for one, I guess :grinning:

2 Likes

Still enough time to start a collab if you haven’t already. Our deadline is the end of July, so more than three weeks to go!

Hope everyone who’s started has got off to a good start and is having a good time!

2 Likes

oof… i got distracted by the hip hop battle, took some side quests with samples, and am dealing with a cold my son brought home from summer camp. when’s the deadline for this one again? i skimmed through the thread again just now, but my brain is broken.

1 Like

End of the month. Two weeks to go. Also no entries submitted yet so it’s not impossible there’s an extension to the deadline. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like