Open Battle #02: “Buchlaed” - VOTING

I get the joke or the intention, but it is really a bad thing to go towards click-bait titles and fake topic to get votes.

22 voters is already awesome. Not sure we reached this score on op-forums.

4 Likes

Sorry. Meant well. These are great and deserve to be heard.

1 Like

:joy:

Kool. I was just messing around :crazy_face:

I was really just messing around and it looks like our man 0mega was too.

I don’t even think people would vote or listen anymore than what they have done even if there was a click bait title.

I absolutely loved this challenge. I took a lot from it and I really enjoyed being part of something. When I make a beat it really is just something that strikes a chord within me. This time I made a beat following rules and so did a bunch of other musicians. That’s the coolest thing about this challenge.
Additionally, I have found my thoughts drifting towards ideas for future battles. These thoughts have inspired fresh ideas into my workflow!

Whoever wins, wins… one thing is for sure, I can’t wait to see if the next battle is something I can take part in! Even if there are less people taking part or voting :hugs:

2 Likes

I am very glad this idea took root.
What you express here fills me with hope these Open Battles will be a thing for some time…
In op-forums, the 75th battle was just launched!

Anyway, like you, I can’t wait for the next challenge! :smiley:

3 Likes

Great mix of music there, well done to all involved

2 Likes

Haven’t heard that in ages! Proper tune

1 Like

it’s been pretty hard to choose a track i must say…i would have probably voted for all of them :laughing:
i had three at the top of the list, but with only one vote allowed…well, i ended up going for a dice roll :smiley_cat:

nice there’s been some good feedback/interest overall… 27 votes (so far) and 8+1 entries!
looking forward to the next Open Battle, well done everyone :+1: :beers:

4 Likes

Congratulations @korpinen, and everyone that dropped a track!

Can’t wait for your brief :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice one @korpinen :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Well done @korpinen and everyone who entered :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks so much everyone, really appreciate it!

What do you think, should we keep the ball rolling and start the next Open Battle fairly soon? I already have an idea, just need to write the brief…

4 Likes

Big congrats, @korpinen!
You deserve it!

I thoroughly enjoyed taking part. Might even treat myself to a beer tonight and listen through the tracks once more :wink:

1 Like

YES!!! Absolutely! We all enjoyed it so let’s keep that fire burning :fire:

1 Like

Do it as you want, you’re the boss, Boss.
Hit me if you need anything.

2 Likes

Excellent ! Congrats !! Looking forward to your brief…

2 Likes

Alright, as requested. Here we go. Hope a lot of you will want to take part in Open Battle #03.

2 Likes

@dcsux
@guga
@korpinen
@qlamerand

Do you have a soundcloud account?
If you do, would you mind dropping your track on soundcloud so that it can be gathered in a playlist on Elektronauts Radio?

Yes although I didn’t use for 2 years…
Now that I listen back to it, I find the sound very dull, well… here it is.

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up, man.
It’s not like we spend months on such tracks ^^
Once music is released, it’s up to the listener to find something they like in the waves…

3 Likes

Here you go:

1 Like