Octatrack Metronome Only Warp Experiment Science Lab

Idk it didn’t make my Metronome track for me. It’s pretty limited for my uses imo.

3 Likes

You understand me! :joy::joy:
The other day I jammed Octatrack for seven hours and I had so much DMOT in my flex slots I didn’t realize I never turned in on… :grin:I almost went static because of it. I didn’t even know how to turn it on after that but you guys sorted me out… :slight_smile:
(honestly it’s been some years for me but once you go as deep as I did you just don’t forget :monkey::sparkles:)

Bye the way, check the subwoofer control for my car system… :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m still working on this. I took a tour with a friend who’s drummer quit… I actually imagined what a Colorado hills ADSR curve sounded like with a saw oscillator on the way to the gig today.
Incidentally, I saw Fiji, Maoli, Angela Brown, and Morgan Heritage just now.
#tourlife

1 Like

I give u props, u went from soundscapes into something quite funky and digital while maintaining an excellent use of space. Love how u built up the track!

Nice avatar !

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

I saw your post on reddit and had to come find your post just to tell you how cool this is! Love the laid-back melancholy sort of IDM vibe to it.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

What am I doing wrong lol. Tried sampling using src main and cue, set metronome volume on master in settings. Don’t get anything in the record buffer. Are you guys just running audio cables from cue out to ab/cd?

exactly

1 Like

Yeah hopefully metronome routing is different, only weird people like us want to record it.

1 Like

Thanks. Didn’t have any patch cables while sitting on my couch last night haha. Will try again.

1 Like

Hats off, sir - seriously impressive stuff that ticks all the boxes here.

2 Likes

Thank you very much sir! Glad you dig it

1 Like

For best results you can use any connector from my Octatrack Metronome Recording Set.
There are two sizes: CueOut to Input (20mm) and MainOut to Input (37mm - MKII only) connectors.
Metronome is then recorded as fast as it clicks. No more cables’ latency.

Thread is growing. I will start Kickstarter or IndieGoGo project soon :rofl:

1 Like

Is this serious? Can you plug them in your brain too? :wink:
As a guitarist with fx pedals I already have plenty of small jacks but I’m looking for something like this for midi loopback…

1 Like

Not at all :slight_smile:

Great connector it would be. :thup:
2x5 pins to solder? Too many for me at the moment.

Edit: OFFTOPIC
The shortest midi cable I met was sold with MoltenMIDI (connected to Whammy - 15cm).
OneControl offers 30cm midi cables - one of the easiest to cut and adapt.

1 Like

Good fake then! Tell us more!
Real jacks?
Midi din uses only 3 pins actually.

1 Like

You know… first photo, then shop… (many yers ago I used to be much more Corel user due to job back then. And I am a fully legal again since birthday this year… "Thanks Darling! :slight_smile: "). I grab mouse and hide behind screen when have no mood for music but want to stay creative and joyful.

I knew that I was doing something wrong :blush:

1 Like

Wonderful from just the metronome.
Come back regularly to this thread instead of youtube just to hear this track :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like