Octatrack Metronome Only Warp Experiment Science Lab

Thanks, I set out to do an ambient piece but ended up going off on a tangent :smile:

2 Likes

great thread its turned out to be thanks @sezaer56 and aLL contributors :3lektron::3lektron:

5 Likes

My turn.

I’d do more with. It is what it is :slight_smile:

Put a little Limiter No6 on it.

This has been a fine time. Wonderful practice. Great idea @sezare56!

5 Likes

impressive

1 Like

Thanks! Sorry to say @Unifono is still my favorite’s one. :wink:
Not my idea, Diablomephisto proposed it, still waiting its version !

1 Like

Interesting… I should see if I can find some time for this… working way, way too many hours at the moment though.

1 Like

I’ve seen my OT only a few times this month, and haven’t been able to turn it on… :tired_face::dizzy_face::flushed:

1 Like

We need 100 versions to make a modern Version of this :

1 Like

Thank you!

Oh no need to be sorry. I wasn’t trying to be anyone’s favorite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where did you get the metronome sample from @sezare56?

1 Like

Just record the OTs!

2 Likes

The power button is at the rear of the unit. :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Also be sure to have the PSU connected both to the Octatrack and the wall outlet, you will need to have voltage coming from the wall socket, so make sure you have any switch on the outlet set to the on position :joy:

3 Likes

4 Likes

added some free visuals to mine to turn it into a vid of sorts, also added a gentle rolling bassline in the last half

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I remembered everything but how to turn it on… :joy::joy:
I’m forever grateful…

3 Likes

:joy::joy: master of OT, stumped by a power switch

we all have our bad days :3lektron: :rofl:

1 Like

Posts bookmarked for future reference… :rofl:
Will check your track later today…

1 Like

@Open_Mike the Octatrack has a STEEP learning curve, see the attached diagram, note that unlike most audio gear which only goes upto 10, or 11 if you are Spinal Tap, the Octatrack actually goes all the way up to 12, work your way slowly through each number, and eventually you will get to level 12, the headphone output, or as Octatrackers call it the ‘volume knob paradox’ when there you must take your Octatrack to a forest and drink the Octatrayahuasca which releases DMOT the sample molecule into your flex slots. :crazy_face:

Good luck on your journey brother.

7 Likes