OctaEdit - Octatrack Software Editor and Librarian [ OSX / Windows ]

Already three steps ahead of you :joy:

Library for Tracks / Machines / Midi Machines / Effects etc.

Save various things to the library, e.g. Filter Settings from track one project, then apply them to any other track i any other project.[/quote]
Very exciting stuff!

Would certainly support kickstarter project for editor

I decided to not do a kickstarter after all.

have you decided how?

[quote="ā€œdanlukasā€"]

have you decided how?[/quote]
Well, Iā€™ve just gone off a built it.

have you decided how?[/quote]
Well, Iā€™ve just gone off a built it.[/quote]
:+1:

:+1: Rusty

You are such a teaseā€¦ Learned teasing from Elektron? ha ha

OT editorā€¦ wet dreamsā€¦

:wink:

lfo designer preset library ?..cool. keep it coming rusty !

just release it! just release it already! COME ON! REALEASE IT!

stands up and runs around
arrrgghgh REALSEESAA ITTATTAAfasjdakj akd akjdadwa
slips and falls

ā€¦ please

Something along those linesā€¦ :slight_smile:

Maybe another teaser tomorrowā€¦

Presets, library (i.e. User Presets) and randomisation for both the LFO Designer and the Arp Designer.

That image is the view of the LFO Designer, with options for presets and randmomisationā€¦ double clicking it launches the full version where you can edit each step etc, same scenario as with the Arp Designer.

Soonā€¦ there is a MASSIVE amont of testing that I need to do.

Like seriously, you wouldnā€™t believe how much testing and checking Iā€™ve got to work through.

At present, there is only one real show stopper at the moment though, and itā€™s going to be a real tough nut to crackā€¦ :zonked:

this looks very promisingā€¦

whatā€™s the potential showstopper?

I donā€™t mind testing and/or debugging (if you want to do a beta with the symbols embedded). I have multiple backups of my production stuff so blowing things up isnā€™t a problem.

Still happy to contribute at the tail end, and count me in for beta testing if you need volunteers.

Also willing to test if required :slight_smile:

The Octatrack uses a certain algorithim that I need to figure out how to replicateā€¦ If I can figure out how to replicate that, happy days, if not ā€¦ :expressionless:

Oh my god I am so pumped for this! No kickstarter? When itā€™s out you at least have to let us donate or something!

Sorry Rusty, but you deserve this :

you had it coming!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oooh, exciting!

This looks tremendously useful - I hope Elektron is watching and thinking of how to reward it in the same way that we are.