Nah it’ll be open season on M+ and Force
just checked his instagram: QA Engineer at Ableton it says
DATALINE IS NOW IN ABLETON
What the fork is NI doing with M+? People have been waiting for a significant update for months…
The Force is now OK, but its time-stretching algorithm isn’t very good compared to Live. It’s still better than a MPC IMHO, for people who aren’t into hip hop and want a good sequencer.
Where is the most amazing Push demo video ever ?
Cenk has a channel, right ?
He would have killed with this at Superbooth !!!
Was just posted above:
Cenk = Dataline
Welp this is the fastest marketeers have spirited 1900€ away from me. I lasted a good deal, like two videos long.
There goes Cenk again blowing his own trumpet 
I had the joy of testing the device.
Looks great tbh, looks like they’ve thought of everything. Won’t be buying it as Ableton is basically just a mix environment for me now but the game has absolutely been upped, and that’s good for everyone imo.
It actually worries me a bit as it could ‘push’ some of the smaller boutique DAWS over the edge / potentially out of business as more people gravitate to ableton. Could be a drag on those smaller user bases.
This is my dream instrument. Like a better norns with the polyend Medusa grid built in. I love the stock ableton plugins, so it’s a complete groovebox, adat expandable interface is insane for something like this
Its the perfect deluge, Akai, Launchpad groovebox I always wanted
Incredible
I weirdly think Push 2 might hold its value quite well? Given that the price of Push 3 is almost double and if you don’t care about MPE or an audio interface, there’s not that much new in 3, so I think a lot of people might still want the 2 at a cheaper price
Neither Maschine MKI or MKII did hold value, you can find them < $100 on ebay.
Granted that, for now, it doesn’t seem like, from a UI perspective, the Push 3 does more than the Push 2, I don’t see an arranger or automation curves edition in any of these videos, but let’s see how the Push 3 evolves…
I have hard time understanding that comment. Ableton Live started from nothing as well and was only successful among the sea of DAWs (Cubase, Logic, Cakewalk, Digital Performer, Protools…) because it did something different and revolutionary. What smaller boutique DAW is going out of business? Cubase is owned by Yamaha, Logic by Apple, Protools by Avid, these aren’t small boutique companies… A small challenger needs to stand out by doing something unique, just like what Ableton did.
Haha yeah that is true. But Maschine 3 was a change more like Push 1 to 2 with the screens. For me personally, for example, nothing in Push 3 is all that interesting as I don’t make music which benefits from MPE and I have an audio interface - so if I was looking to buy, I’d still probably got for 2 over 3
I think one of the biggest indicators of popularity over time will be how many third parties make versions of their plugin Push 3 standalone compatible. From a business perspective, I am curious if Ableton will allow these third parties to sell on their own webstores or if they will require it go exclusively through Ableton.
Insane. With it being upgradeable, MPE, and actually making one of the most popular DAWs standalone, in a groovebox? Combined with M4L there aren’t really a lot of things you can’t do. Honestly just M4L in a box would’ve been crazy too.
Being able to sit with this for a couple of hours, and be able to just plug it into your computer with everything already in it’s place for arranging and mix/master.
Super classy of Ableton with the upgradeability, who knows what will come to this in the future. I think these will be used in droves for a very, very long time.
I still wonder how it responds to the CPU heavier M4L devices, which there are a few.
…a first attempt for a truu alternative to ot’s on stage…since it was the only device that could let u perform with a computer background but no computer on stage…
the standalone version will give u that option from now on…if u like many many candy coloured blinking lights… 
and to all bitwig users…no worries…takes only a little while, until also this push version will see it’s script to handle bitwig smoothly…
so let’s stay thankful, they don’t blow their little exclusive business with all the risks involved once entering the hardware market…
yeah i can imagine. like how the host of the blackbox works
This is a really attractive selling point of Ableton products IMO. Being able to upgrade your licenses with savings, and the same here (you can buy the controller without the built in computer and buy that later). I wasn’t aware until I watched the loopop review that you don’t need to buy the standalone version to make it standalone later.
