New PUSH 3 MPE, Standalone option...out now!

It’s not too expensive, the price is in line with the hardware cost underneath pretty much.

It may be an, “I can’t afford it”, though.

4 Likes

Just let it join the MPE party !

1 Like

Does this mean OT Mk3 is confirmed? :smiley:

Damn this is expensive, and I just got myself a Push 2!

I hope not, I think they’d be foolish to use that again.

Same here, a Macbook Air and Ableton Live already feels like a standalone experience. Not being tethered to a monolith of a computer with a monitor is a luxury for me.

Pidgeo out here asking the real questions. :smiley: If it supports standalone M4L instruments then… Standalone Opal? :smiley:

4 Likes

My bank account is weeping at that thought :joy:

I don’t think it’s expensive if you already have an Ableton license. Without GASing too hard, to compare to Elektron hardware, there is visible potential here for me to combine and condense the setup I have with Digitakt + Digitone + Syntakt. That’s disregarding built in battery and things the Elektron devices can’t do here.

1 Like

I was also thinking this.

I had a look through the specs on the Ableton site, and there’s no mention of a higher resolution screen. I would have assumed that would be something they’d shout about if it was the case.

1 Like

Honestly - I have no idea. This is news to me too 🤷

25 Likes

Where’s the Loopop video?

You can do 999 now and add the standalone parts later.

1 Like

That’s a bit of a bummer, although minor - I found with it sat next to a phone or a modern display it just looked a bit ‘pixely’, it bugged me - I feel like it’s maybe HD’ish, could do with being more like a 4k display. Especially with the larger, thin font they use. Missed opportunity imo!

It’s certainly ‘good enough’ though. I’ll admit I don’t ever see anyone complaining about it so maybe I’m an outlier :upside_down_face:

Yea same, in fact they don’t seem to mention the density at all anymore, I think they used to. Just the dimensions now.

And what if you have an ableton project with vsts etc, and want to port it to the push for live playing / tweaking without laptop. You would have to bounce everyhing to audio first I assume? and therefore can not tweak the vsts anymore

does overbridge work with the usb a host?

(when connected to laptop ofcourse)

Yes you have to freeze any VST tracks.

2 Likes

Image that, in your part of the world, you aren’t waking up for another 8 hours and will have a new thread with 800+ replies to read before work.

23 Likes

I wonder if we’ll have some sort of song mode in stand-alone mode.

As a push 1 and 2 user, this devices really let me leave the computer screen for a while. But this is what I was really waiting for.

Do you have a source to backup this? I haven’t found this info yet.

just showed up

8 Likes

Shame they don’t offer a free discount on upgrade from live 10 to 11 when purchasing it.

I’ll buy one in a year or so…

Can finally stop speculating

1 Like

What are the Loopop cons on it ?

1 Like