Try Push 3 free for 30 days.
Dammit.
would be crazy cool to see MDD_Snake as a snake animation 
My wallet … cry
wonder what the latency is of this thing - they didnt say it in the video right?
I also wonder why they did not go for the m1 route (apple silicon)
Based on the hardware specs I can see why they didn’t support VSTs. I wonder how the upgrading actually works… can you just slot in a new CPU/SSD as if it was a laptop? Or is it going to be some pre-made “upgrade kit” that they release later? They specifically do not mention upgrading ram later, which is a shame 
tbf 8gb without gui is a lot
imo the vst support is lacking just because it’s probably linux underneath and most vsts won’t run
It’s listed as Intel NUC compute element, similar to the Enthusiast line out there i’d imagine but dev’d for the Push form factor
Also the way it was worded around arrangement view in the FAQ was like this was a feature that might come down the line
Upgradable, means the Push 4 should be a long way off. There will be Push 3++, with upgrade kits though along the way.
that’s a spicy meatball
Very interesting.
Although I don’t like grid types of playing and sequencing.
Wonder if you need Ableton for it to work standalone… can someone who doesn’t have a computer or Ableton just buy this and be off making music?
Make way for a slew of new Ableton brand paid for synth/effect plugins to feed the beast.
You do, but it does come with the basic version of ableton, so there is that at least. You’d need to pay another 300-500 to get the full version
the buttons look the same as push 2 to my sh1t eyes, anyone know if they are? (buttons, not the pads).
I hope they’ve changed their action. I really dislike pressing push2’s buttons. flat but stiff.
Well, the 11th Gen i3 is already 2 years old and uses a specific socket type with a motherboard to match it, so I guess you’re sticking with the same socket type going forwards, unless as this photo suggests, it’s a complete kit, which means it’ll come with its own motherboard that I’m assuming will possibly be a mini-ITX board form factor - or possibly even smaller than that.
If the above is true, then the hard drive and RAM might sit on said motherboard and may possibly be upgradable also. Ableton would just need to tweak the firmware/OS to accept increased RAM and other hardware specs.
Wait… it’s not April 1st…
Can i connect my Push 2 to it ? 
Holy shit.
This is getting ordered. Need to decide whether I go all in or just the controller…
But damn that’s some dough.
Also article on cdm mentions Linux system
You can decide that later right ? Am i right you can upgrade the controller ?
Can’t wait to see how many expansions Native Instruments will release to counter this…
Yeah spot on. Just a little more expensive but to be fair, with a MBP, it’s really just a luxury I don’t need to go standalone
