Anyma Omega Keyboard and Desktop from Aodyo

Looks like an enhanced module editor display too.

Disclosure : There is nothing to disclose, other than owning an Anyma Phi, i have nothing to do with Aodyo.

If this has poly-aftertouch, i’m in.

49 keys.

2 Likes

Looks promising.

Enough info now, i’ve changed the thread title.

Is there a clearer picture of the back of the unit, i am trying to make out the connections.

Where did you get ‘Omega’ from so early on ? It appears to be confirmed now, but not when you posted that .

1 Like

I have psychic abilities, like everyone else. I just know things sometimes.

2 Likes

I did it only with pausing the video and print screen. Maybe there is better way, I am not good at this…

Bi-timbral? It looks like there’s 2 pairs of Outputs.

1 Like

I hope it’s a crappy keyboard so I don’t even need to go through the mental stress of wanting to sell something to buy it.

4 Likes

That would be nice. The architecture could fit with this. Polyphonic for sure. And physical modeling. Not a lot of polyphonic physical modeling synths in the world.

A poly-aftertouch keybed would work really well mapping parameters into the Anyma synthesis model.

1 Like

Are the pictures/videos from IG?

What if there’s a Module version as well?

2 Likes

It’s been in the wind for a while.

No temptation at all. I would only consider replacing my Cobalt 8 with something with an equally nice keyboard not that I am unhappy with it but because if I did that I would give myself a break for not making any significant progress as I would have something else to learn to use.

1 Like

There’s a youtube video linked here: Soon - Aodyo Instruments

1 Like

Yeah and they ( Aodyo ) took the still photos down from that link, though we have both in this thread, and i think they are from the video as well.

By the way Elektronauts — we did it again here, we collectively are news breakers one more time, with the help of Aodyo.

1 Like

Module version?

3 Likes

So … @Hurolura, how are we doing here ? Care to add anything.

You sure as hell got our attention.

Will patches carry over from the Anyma Phi ? I’ve got some nice ones, and it would be good if the two synths work together that way. Plus maybe a little something else on top.

ADDED : Two weeks later, yes patches can be moved from Phi to Omega according to a comment from Aodyo on the Kickstarter page.