New Eventide H90 pedal

I hope they make a black version of it.

2 Likes

I sold my H9 Max and Core combo about three years back on the assumption something like this would arrive soon and kill their value. Didnt think it would take quite so long. But looks nice. Proper knobs.

3 Likes

Yep

KLn1h9fl.png

Found more pics!
That I/O!

21 Likes

Can it handle MIDI control change messages in real life situations? Love my H9s but theyā€™ve never been reliable with MDI CCā€¦

Hm, I currently own the TimeFactor and the Space because I wanted to have differentiated delay and reverb to route to different instrumentsā€¦ this might theoretically replace them if you can run two different algorithms and send them to different instrumentsā€¦

1 Like

Confirmation 1: yup, itā€™s real. Confirmation 2: Iā€™ve been saying ā€œEventideā€ wrong for 40 years.

11 Likes

Dieter says delete.

2 Likes

Eventide Space, PitchFactor, Timefactor, modfactor and other algorythms (Ultratap, Tricherachorus, Resonator, etc)

a pedal ā€”> $ 900 ???

Are we discussing this gear just for fun or is there someone who is seriously interested in buying it?
I would like to understand if there are only Arab emirs in this forum.

5 Likes

I donā€™t have a problem spending that on a Pedal but Iā€™d probably not spend it on this pedal, as Iā€™ve never really liked Eventide stuff.

But Iā€™d happily change my mind.

How were you saying it? Eventide?

2 Likes

Eh-ven-tee-deh?

Ah-vahn-tee-deh?

2 Likes

Line Level meters at the back of the pedal?

8 Likes

I figured they would eventually come out with something like this. H9 has been a mainstay for me since around 2015. I use it all the time, and have actually gotten good at front panel editing. I have never found it wanting for my uses. So I am not immediately sure I would choose to switch. Proper polyphonic pitch shifting could be nice ā€” but the killer app for me would be a basic pre or post eq with each algo.

Dieter says delete.

4 Likes

Event.
Tide.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t know that either haha

Analog Heat is $849, and this is functionally two pedals and a legitimate studio fx box with a fist full of algosā€“so it doesnā€™t seem insanely priced.

6 Likes