[ New Analog Keys/Four Sound Pack ] Out Now! (MKII compatible)

Thx @William_WiLD i’m very glad to hear that. Do you also have the Analog Keys or did you play it on the A4 MKII?

3 Likes

great sound pack, installed in my AK :top:

4 Likes

Awesome! Hope you can do some cool tracks with it :slightly_smiling_face: Big thanks for your support @leix

4 Likes

I liked the old one too :wink: old school :tongue:

Thanks for the great new rhodes patch btw, love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile: Im so excited to hear it in other people tracks!

2 Likes

I think I would like to go a bit more minimalism with the whole floppydisk thing…

2 Likes

Which pack is this sound included with?

3 Likes

it’s from the free patches !

(DOWNLOAD EACH PATCH BY HITTING THE TROLLEY ICON IN TOP RIGHT CORNER)

3 Likes

thanks!!!

3 Likes

I opened a topic “Free Patches AK/A4 MKI&MKII” sometime in 2014. But to be honest, i wasn’t very active and haven’t updated this thread for a while. But now i try to be more active again to share more free patches with you from time to time :wink:

Anyways, here is the link. The newest patch is always at the top. And as my dear friend @William_WiLD had mentioned so nice, you just have to click on the trolley icon in the soundcloud player to download the patches :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, i’m new here and came from soundcloud where i saw that you’ve released a new sound pack! I listened to demos, bought it and loaded it into my a4. Of all sound packs on the market i like yours the most. Your sounds are ingenious and very lively. I would really like to look over your shoulder while you work :wink:
I haven’t tested all the patches yet but i’m really impressed of what i’ve heard so far! Excellent sound design. Keep up the good work!

Cheers, Anthony

5 Likes

Hi Anthony and welcome on board here :slight_smile:

It’s really a great pleasure for me that you appreciate my work so much. Thank you very much and for your support!

4 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile: You already gave me plenty of free packs! So, it’s the least I could do. 6,99 € is also a very low price for such a good pack. I don’t want to know how much work that was!

2 Likes

:thinking: Hm, i think it’s a reasonable price for 64 patches as my other packs usually have 128 patches for 9.99 €…

5 Likes

ok then that’s the 128 patches that are not expensive enough :joy: :thup:

3 Likes

:laughing: Only if everyone votes for it :speak_no_evil: :wink:

2 Likes

true!

2 Likes

vote :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

then we are already one :joy:

3 Likes

lol :grin:

Thanks for the new rhodes patch btw. Sounds really great. How about a pack that only contains emulations like that?

2 Likes