NEW! - Alternate panel for the MnM

$50 us + shipping? niceee

1 Like

These look awesome! Love the design updates you made with the additional lines and little dots. Might have to indulge in the MD version when it becomes available.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a plate, it looks like a printed circuit board, so fibreglass.

1 Like

The material is FR4, it has several advantages apart from the obvious cheaper cost, but mainly was chosen to avoid printings wearing off (ink doesnā€™t stick well to aluminium), it is also extremely strong.

Also ppl have asked: there is an acrylic window protecting the screen, the screen is NOT exposed.

4 Likes

thanks! yes thatā€™s another advantage of FR4 it allows for multi layered design elements.

This looks so sickā€¦ first I need a monomachine

1 Like

ā€¦just saw this, the panel looks really nice especially the embossed graphics added to the design :+1:

2 Likes

Yes congratulations great and amazing work canā€™t wait to see the MD to order!

2 Likes

I was gonna say it looks like those ā€œfiber glassā€ feeling modular face plates.
I prefer the aluminum.

looks super cool tho.

This is exactly whatā€™s happened to my dick Malibu panel. Need a pair of these for my MM and MD UW when itā€™s finished :slight_smile:

So maybe you are interested in selling your dickmalibu faceplate ? Or anybody else ? IĀ“m looking for one for a long time, but it seems hard to find and dickmalibu himself seems to be out of service at the momentā€¦

I have a beautiful red oneā€¦
Might resell it once I receive @funqpatrolā€™s faceplates for MM & MD :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Weā€™ll have the MD panels this week hopefully. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

These look great. Iā€™m amazed at how cheap these are considering the spec and what must be relatively low production amounts. Do you have access to the printing machinery personally or something? Or is this stuff just cheap to make outside of the UK? Here these would cost way more

Yes please !

3 Likes

Now all we need is one for the SFX-6 and Iā€™ll be all set :smiley:

That makes me miss ReBirth skins! :slight_smile:

Black MD is marvelous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If anyone has a MnM faceplate (black or red dickmalibuā€¦?) to sell, please let me know :pray: