NEW! - Alternate panel for the MnM

Yes but not ready quite yet, few weeks away :wink:

1 Like

Are these fairly easy to install? Just screws and pop the encoder caps off, right?

Yes. That’s how you remove and replace Elektron panels.

Yeah totally easy, that panel will come with 6 flat black screws and 6 x 1mm washer to put underneath the panel, it’ll look rad with black screws, total black :star_struck:

shipping from where? Do you sell the MnM/MD as well?

2 Likes

Shipping from Australia, Sydney. MD panel ready in a few weeks. MnM panel ready :+1:

3 Likes

For anyone without Facebook you can contact Dan at audio parasite at this address:

audio.parasites@gmail.com

:love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

for those wondering if it’s going to match the height of the MD and if the decksaver’s gonna fit! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are the new reason for the super high secondhand prices!! Now I want both machines! Elektron please do a new batch! Nice Japanese Elektron Sticker BTW!

How are those plates manufactured? Laser? CNC milled?

3 Likes

My dude/human, I was kidding, but that’s awesome!

1 Like

I’ve sent multiple Facebook messages and emails to Audio Parasites as well as the Dee guy and I’ve had no response. Are they actually trying to sell these things?

Man, if you guys could redesign the MS! Bit more complicated than just a faceplate though.

…i see i see…every one digs dark black finishings these days…

if i had a MNM in daily use, i’d reskin it, too…

1 Like

Sorry dude it’s only been a few days, we’ll reply :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

give me a clue, what’s the MS?

Model:Samples

2 Likes

Oh I see, nah sorry I don’t think that’s gonna happen, sorry!

2 Likes

Please do ones for the AR/A4 as well :cool:

1 Like

I think they’d be a good match but let’s get the MnM and MD out the door first :wink:

4 Likes

Ha, you just got me excited about these! I got a reply. Thanks for the info.