NEW! - Alternate panel for the MnM

Very happy day for this old friend. Pictures just don’t do this thing justice. Love it. Thanks man.

4 Likes

Just want to add my appreciation to the chorus. Awesome work on the faceplates. No need for the washers underneath either thankfully.

Also here is a comparison vs the older black faceplate I already had. They both have charms imho:

10 Likes

I forgot to post this. The opposite side is creative.

8 Likes

These are really beautiful, mate. Such a joy to look at and the price is wonderful.

Gives me another reason to wish I still owned both of these devices so I could throw some change your way.

Well done!

1 Like

Thanks guys we appreciate the praise very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your MnM looks rad :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes!!

8 Likes

can I still use a decksaver with the monomachine if I have your faceplate ?

Yes you can, check the pictures at the start of the thread, I have my decksavers on

yes, thanks, I didn’t see these posts

1 Like

Just saw this faceplate on Instagram. Richard Devine posted it, so I’m sure it’s going to blow up. Hope they’re still available.

2 Likes

The “Devine” branded ones are gone or so i´ve heard from the maker, i have a MnM put aside for me and a MD as soon as it arrives; really looking forward to them, so cool!
Some people think they look like crap but whatever, i think they look nice and since the MD have been given an internal facelift, an external one suits it very well i think.
AND, it will match the black MegaCommands i build too.
Haha, as a matter of fact - Richard Devine ordered a black MCL unit from me to match the black Elektron machines. Got his MCL right here, and i´m just waiting for a component to arrive so that i can finish it and ship it. :slight_smile:

To all the guys that got a new faceplate for their monomachine - anyone who would sell his/her old, original or before- faceplate ? i would buy it !

I recently acquired one of these black panels, but it didn’t have the window cover…

Can the acrylic window cover still be purchased anywhere?

Elektron will still sell them if they have stock left.
If you don’t replace the glass, you won’t have the mental battle of “to take off the plastic or to not take off the plastic” :clown_face:

No, I meant the plastic piece for the Audio Parasites panel.

I have the A.P. panel, but it’s missing the plexi-glass window cover.

If I were to remove the OG and install the A.P. panel, it’ll leave the MnM’s screen exposed! - and I can’t have that.

I may end up not using the A.P. panel tbh… since it reads SFX-60, not SFX-60+.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like