NAMM 2018 - News, Announcements hopes and rumours

dalek-explain

5 Likes

4 Likes

Wonder what PO KO is?

1 Like

P.O. Sampler would be so awesome. I’d get one to share with my 16 month old right away

1 Like

PO speak = speak and spell ?

1 Like

Could it be based on their Bitspeek plugin?

1 Like

4 Likes

So a cowbell PO. :smiley:

1 Like

I would guess it’ll be based on the OP-1 CWO effect which is based on Echobode from Sonic Charge

6 Likes

Boite a meuh ?

1 Like

Nice sleuthing there! Oh my… if this is the echobode in a PO I would be so happy :slight_smile:

Echobode was my first soniccharge plugin and is still in my top 10

1 Like

I think it will be Echobode based. What I wonder is, what will the sound source be!

Yes! Hmm either a sampler? Or just a straight up fx box… guess it would be mono which kind of makes sense looking at the CPU power of the PO’s

1 Like

Whatever it is… excited!

1 Like

Magnus is a genius… really.

1 hour long interview, he goes through his plugins, op1, and the po-32. It’s pretty insane what he had to do to program the po32… he rewrote his drum vst in machine code to get it working on the po hw

I was completely captivated for the whole interview when I watched, it’s a great watch

5 Likes

Totally agree. I’ve really enjoyed watching this interview from A to Z (thx @cuckoomusic).

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Elektron at NAMM 2018

Modal have a drum sampler coming out this month , £90 ish , . Full editor over USB too.

The synth released a while ago sounds good.

Here’s hoping that blue PO is what I’ve been hoping for… Bluetooth midi sequencer… the latency over Bluetooth is pretty amazing on the korg keyboards. The orange PO hopefully a sampler.
First post and new elektron user so hello all u fine bunch of cun, eh folks.

The GAS is strong for the new Radikal synth… alas, the oscillator section alone costs €599…

1 Like