MPC Thread : MPC Live - MPC X - MPC One (Part 1)

is your nail short or long? (this is a serious question)

your fingers might be dry? I mean geazy is no goodā€¦but dry fingers donā€™t react properly. you need the dispersion to get a proper read. I showed a pen I use that is more precise than a finger and reacts perfect every time higher up in the thread. its got a nice, consistently squishy end.

1 Like

yeah we want to know all about your fingers man!! give us food!!

:face_vomiting:

I dont need to know the answerā€¦just offering a suggestion. :grimacing:

1 Like

Is it Thursday when the OS is out for MPC X?

Thanks

Please post again.

so there are NO software diffs with Live II and Live correct?
he didnā€™t mention Live when talking about the software option. Just One and X. unless One conveniently covers Live I and the One :grimacing:

and will the dedicated keys for grid etcā€¦change the software so that it fucks the pad shortcuts for the Live. Iā€™ve gotten fully used to them and if that goesā€¦this thing gets chucked.

mmmmā€¦musta been in the One thread.

here is the pen: Arden Soft Touch Stylus Pen
https://www.myron.com/Special-Catalog-Offer-for-New-Customers/Arden-Soft-Touch-Stylus-Pen/p/ARDENSTYBP

works really well!
IMG_0277

6 Likes

You make me feel wanted, thank you. :joy:

Fingernails are short, fresh off the cut.

@phaelam maybe my fingers are dry, never thought of that as a thing evenā€¦

Thank you fellas, I appreciate your help!

2 Likes

ya dry gets bad response.

on another noteā€¦
soā€¦the new expansion packsā€¦Live II only or do we get those with the update?

Thanks.

1 Like

how does PERFECT! sound?

yes, 14th

1 Like

Thanks my MPC X eagerly awaits. Think Iā€™ll just mess with other stuff till then

1 Like

should be like for the new library that comes with the ONE. You will need to pay for it if you have an X or Live. Maybe they will change their mind on this or offer a very good price at least.

like shit HA HA HA

1 Like

was afraid your screen was broken!

1 Like

I thought the same thingā€¦like an impact markā€¦fuuuuu
ha ha ha

Hehe no I just havenā€™t took the protective screen off it yet. Just been installing a new 500gb ssd inside there.

its the reflection of the light fixture. my eyes said impact markā€¦then I focusedā€¦reflection :partying_face:

1 Like