Moog Mother 32

BUT WHHYYYYY MOOOOOOG???@@:-/

so frustrating.

No problem @Normalogic. Id resigned myself to it awhile ago. Can’t get any worse.

1 Like

Trying hard to decide between the se02 and the mother. Can’t find a single se02 video where I like the sound as much… I guess I’m just a fan of single Vco sounds. That might be also the reason why I like the Sh101 sound so much. Strange :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My M32 is in the never, ever sell pile. It sounds just beautiful.

2 Likes

Omg I was pretty set on selling yall stooooop

1 Like

On paper the se02 has much more to offer soundwise.
But I usually decide in favor of specs. Maybe it’s time to decide in favor of the sound I like

1 Like

Can you not try them both out somewhere?

Maybe in munich if I find them both. That’s the next big city.
Or i order both and compare…

Also a decision between keeping some patching fun alive vs. storing presets for live use…
Let’s see

I prefer the mother demos even to sub37

1 Like

Same. Ifirc the 37 is the same osc as the voyager? Whereas the m32 is different.

I personally don’t find getting to a patch too difficult on the 32. Plus i like the idea of watching mtself on stage scramble to find it.

1 Like

Yeah I guess it won’t be a problem. The tiny boutique knobs could be more of a concern live

1 Like

(Grandmother ! Just saying…)

2 Likes

Would love to
But… too big :slight_smile: Space is very limited here (also too big to use it live. I need backpack sizes)

Edit: Oh man. Watching Grandmother videos now. Just saying :sweat_smile:

I looked at the Granny but i dont really need the keys as one octave pads on the 32 which you can change is enough if your creating ambient music

1 Like

Yeah, but there are some more differences between those two besides the keyboard :wink:

3 Likes

To be honest. Can’t wait to have the complete Moog M trinity - M32+DFAM+GRANDM - then hopefully next year the subharmonicon release!

I don’t care about M32 sync too much, I just sample when I have good thing going and then tweak some more . ( I don’t perform… so ymmv)

I will never sell these if I don’t have to.
GRANNY comes for X-mas!

2 Likes

OT: Do we know which osc the one uses? I assume Mother’s…

I’m rocking 2 x M-32 / 1 x DFAM & just acquired a Grandmother too. It’s a lovely world of Moogy goodness. The GM & M-32 really are quite different too, sonically… really compliment each other.

3 Likes

I’m GASing for the grandma now. Damn. Let’s see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One day, it’s gonna be mine, oh yes, it’s gonna be mine.

Almost wanted to sell my OT for it, … a silly brain fart

I sell my eurorack. So easily enough money for a granny haha