Moog Mavis

Seems to be leaking

10 Likes

Update to the Werkstatt? (Spelling?)

1 Like

VCA/Headphone out? I wonder if it outputs euro rack levels from that patch point…

I’m waiting for the Moog Deirdre or Moog Doris.

4 Likes

patch points on the LEFT??

2 Likes

That is odd but surely it’s got to be line level from that one. Otherwise, it’ll be Mavis, destroyer of headphones.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for the grand aunt of the drummer from another uncle of Mavis’ sister.

9 Likes

Cheap capacitors.

6 Likes

Is that a wave folder on a Moog?!?!?

30 Likes

17 Likes

Top tier meme there :joy:

2 Likes

Left coast. Patch connectors on the left. Union made. And a sinister sound !

9 Likes

Right?!! How…gauche >.<

5 Likes

Left Pest

5 Likes

It could be convenient in some way.

Phew! Looks like a Moog that doesn’t light up the GAS for me. Also looks a bit like a (bad) mock-up but the similarities with the Werkstatt are there for sure so might be the real thing. Whatever it is it’s probably the ”hush hush” thing Hainbach’s gonna present in his video next week.

2 Likes

Helps to reduce any rsi for the minions making the boxes 18 hrs a day
Day 1 - make devices with right patch bay
Day 2 - make devices with left patch bay.
Repeat

Moog - always being considerate of their workforce. ( though I’m sure there are worse places that haven’t been mentioned in this thread … YET )

1 Like

Just googled ”Moog Mavis” and in addition to an unrelated(?!) book called The Mavis Moog Book of Short Stories the only nugget of information I found was a post on the Moog forum from last September saying they’d seen a trademark filed for Moog Mavis.

Man, that’s nine months ago. Just think of all the speculation we could’ve had.

11 Likes

Hardware synths with trimmer pots get no love from me - a Moog is more than just its circuits, and I feel this and the werkstatt lack a lot of what makes them special.

Not really sure what this is adding to the landscape either tbh - the wavefolder is certainly interesting though!

3 Likes

Is it Mav-is or Ma-vis ?

2 Likes