Moog Grandmother

Well, Moog did something right. It’s got everybody in every medium talking about it.

1 Like

Like Behringer :joy:

1 Like

If im going to spend $1000 for a keyboard to interact with modular/semimodular, it’ll be this:

1 Like

I like slayer!

4 Likes

Had a frost washed denim jacket with fake fur lining in the 80s, which I haven’t quite recovered from. Not cool, even now.

3 Likes

One day maybe, just keep wearing it. It is the only way to make it fashionable :diddly:

I got to admit it is pretty cool device. :slight_smile: Moog sure knows how to make marketing videos that make their synths look appealing.

11 Likes

Here you can see all the modules and In&Outs and listen to the Sound:

5 Likes

I f*ucking like it. I dig the colors. Didn’t know I was into grandmas. New fetish here I come!

6 Likes

:star_struck:
:crazy_face: sounds lovely , looks beautiful and is semi modular.
Unfortunately, I don’t need a synthhh … but I need spring reverb :smiley:

Because of the three knobs + sustain slider arrangement? Intellijel make a really nice dual ADSR module.

Let’s say it’s a spring reverb that you can also use as a synth! Rational decisions yay!

Semantics… It’s pretty clear this advertisement video was done in close co-operation with Moog.

In addition, the video is quite similar to some previous videos released by Moog for their previous synths.

Moog actually makes videos too, they even have a Youtube channel full of them: https://m.youtube.com/user/MoogMusicInc

2 Likes

I’ll start ya off slowly and we’ll work up to the good stuff later!

**WARNING** For Normalogic’s Eyes Only!

56AC1221-6BFA-4E37-9D25-5762C2C9ED08

1 Like

Kind of aroused right now. Lacks kitsch colors tho! :thinking:

1 Like

Criticizing Moog is like criticizing Michael Jordan

I used to have a moog rogue available to play around with. what a cool synth. this looks great.

1 Like

Actually, I’d love to see a hardware version of Animoog. Also, I think the Grandmother is cool for what it is.

2 Likes

Got an email from Moog, looks like it was released to the wild today and already avaiable before Moogfest…

Another vid:

1 Like