Moog DFAM

Does anyone know of anyone that does these?

—————-
Moderator edit: The question is about a protective lid for the DFAM.

2 Likes

does anyone know a possibility to modulate the pulsewidth of one of the square VCO’s on the DFAM?

Thanks mate, got it.

1 Like

Ordered a pair today too. Can’t wait for them to be delivered!

1 Like

I think its not possible within dfam.

Btw i really love mine more and more. Such a pretty dirty bass & dub maschine :sunglasses:

I think so too.
Yeah it’s very nice, I like it a lot. It’s much more interesting than the Mother32 to me

1 Like

Yeah it’s great. Been rocking 2 Mothers, DFAM & Nyx through an Eventide H9 currently. Ambient heaven.

3 Likes

My son loves playing around with the DFAM. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi mates.

I am trying to sync DFAM from Analog Four, I am plugin a wire from CV-A of Analog Four (In clock mode) to Clock/Adv of DFAM but don´t work.

Any tips?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi mate, thanks for the response.

I can´t sync DFAM from from A4 using CV port in Clock mode?

Must be use in gate or trigd mode?

Regards.

Just press thr red „run“ button for start :slight_smile: mine works like charm when sending gates from a4 cv to dfam.

Anyond tried to send the dfam to a4 audio ins for massive filter bank distortion mayhem? Just did that last week. BÄM!

2 Likes

I didn’t try it with clock actually. Have to test. I like the method with gates, cause you can get a lot of rhythmic variation.

2 Likes

Not yet to busy running the dfam through ms-20 filter clone, some serious low end going on there… The a4 is indeed lovely for processing other synths though.

Didn’t work for me with clock. Gate works perfectly

1 Like

Hi mate.

I try to use ADV/CLOCK with your tip and work fine.

Many thanks.

1 Like

I’m very drawn to your profile pic :smile:

1 Like

this is flippin awesome. thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Jajajajajajajajajajaja

1 Like