Model:Samples battery handle pack

Yeah I like the look and the idea of using it as a kickstand. The actual idea of the handle is a bit funny though, like how gamecubes had a handle. Maybe it is a similar ethos of something having a handle inspires you to bring it places even if you never actually use the handle.

86637-nintendo-gamecube-handle

5 Likes

any update about the power handle ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any news? Would be great got the handle pack for the lockdown end. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi!.
are The lights shining less with battery?

Yeah, by default the LEDs and screen backlight are dimmer when using the battery input. It can be changed in settings though!

3 Likes

Thanks!.

So where are we at with this?

Buying full battery packs and waiting? No word yet.

2 Likes

I just started doing my own battery handle, but even my smallest single cell 1000mAh power"pack" will give me over 2h playing (not sure how fit the battery is and how good the converter is). The M:Samples consumes something around 300mAh…

1 Like

Elektron should probably just build the battery compartment and stand into an Mk2.

2 Likes

My guess for a release date of this Power Handle is early 2021… :wink:

1 Like

Tuesday… 2021…-ish

2 Likes

So any alternatives? Like 3rd party battery packs maybe…

Any USB battery pack and the appropriate cable. There’s been lots of discussion and examples on various threads here.

Edit: like this one

1 Like

Musicstore listed it in august… Not sure if this is true…

1 Like

I wish it was true, might just be a placeholder

Finally!

It looks like other online store have them for preorder, I hope it’s on the way !

2 Likes

I guess that still wasn’t it…

Sorry, can you confirm it’s really a 1.35mm hole cable? I had read somewhere else it should be 2,1mm…